Cut Dialogue & Events

This is probably under Mandalores and Visas conversation but on the Ravager, Mandalore was supposed to be injured and Visas thanks Canderous of Clan Ordo.

Yup, that's what it's referring to.

Not sure what you mean by this. After getting to him, the leader of the Red Eclipse tells you he dealt with the thief, and points to the corpse that's lying beside him. But there's no cutscene of him dealing with the thief that I know of. :rolleyes:

Here, this scene.

Again, I don't really know what you mean. I got a scene of the Handmaidens trying to stop her, but then the screen fades to black, there's the sound of a lightsaber igniting, and the next you see are corpses all over. I had trained the Handmaiden so that might have something to do with the outcome.

Ah - there was stuff saying you were supposed to play as her in that area and were meant to take out your sisters without killing them, but if that cutscene's still in, it's fine. Thanks.

Yep. This is in the game, but it's not as much torture as it's some old-fashioned ass kicking.

Zapping with force lightning, or what?

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

In my game I beat Atris with the Handmaiden and after Atris says Enough! and uses Force lighting on her.

I got the same thing with Handmaiden, it just goes black and corpses are around her, I also trained her all the way.

I was LS Male, I don't recognize any of the other scenes, the red eclispe I never saw Kriea, they just killed the thief and then I killed them.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

On Malachor V:

*(v) HK-47 sides with G0-T0 to attack the Remote

*(v) HK-47 and HK-50s pretend to side with G0-T0, then attack & kill him.

Actually, HK-47 never sides with G0-T0, in one possible scenario in the voice acting, it could've been pretend, but I'm pretty sure that's a flashback, since Goto speaks about him planning on using HK-47 to build future generations, according to the voice-acted parts. The HK-50s do in one or two scenes, but then reveal that they can't harm HK-47 in any ways, and thus side with their original.

*(DSF, v) Atton attacks Disciple

*(DSM, v) Handmaiden attacks Visas

I was under the impression that there was also a scene where Disciple attacks Atton and Visas attacks Handmaiden depending on which one had more influence. Am I mistaken?

Yes, I believe you are mistaken. Visas and the Disciple are far too... in control of themselves to succumb to Traya's old-ladiness.

On Malachor V:

Actually, HK-47 never sides with G0-T0, in one possible scenario in the voice acting, it could've been pretend, but I'm pretty sure that's a flashback, since Goto speaks about him planning on using HK-47 to build future generations, according to the voice-acted parts. The HK-50s do in one or two scenes, but then reveal that they can't harm HK-47 in any ways, and thus side with their original.

He does say that he's hunting the remote: I don't know if those three lines are faked, or alternate, or what. They look more alternate-based-on LS/DS or maybe Influence or maybe something else entirely, because otherwise it's hard to fit all or most of the dialogue together - there's no line joining them to the point where the HKs all reveal that they're not working for G0T0. I don't see where they'd fit in as a flashback.

Statement: Come out, little one. I promise I will end you quickly, without a single lingering charge remaining in your behavior core.

{Evil, hunting}Statement: Hiding from me is useless. I will find you eventually - you only delay the inevitable.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Whoa... Took a look at the dialogue files - seems Obsid has a lot more things planned for the NPCs than there is in the game. For example, not only did they intend for them to be turned to jedis, you were supposed to be able to teach them new force forms and fighting techniques. Oh, and there was supposed to be cutscenes for jedi training, too... Wink, wink.

edit: By the way, is there any combat training with Visas in TSL? There seem to be some references to that in kreia.dlg.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

On Malachor V:

He does say that he's hunting the remote: I don't know if those three lines are faked, or alternate, or what. They look more alternate-based-on LS/DS or maybe Influence or maybe something else entirely, because otherwise it's hard to fit all or most of the dialogue together - there's no line joining them to the point where the HKs all reveal that they're not working for G0T0. I don't see where they'd fit in as a flashback.

Statement: Come out, little one. I promise I will end you quickly, without a single lingering charge remaining in your behavior core.

{Evil, hunting}Statement: Hiding from me is useless. I will find you eventually - you only delay the inevitable.

I don't know about HK teaming up with G0-T0, but I do know about HK annihilating him with a bunch of HK-50's -- perhaps HK stabs G0-T0 in the back (so to speak)? Pretending to hunt the "little one", and instead setting up G0-T0, for example.

i got to sacrifice Visas; i found the Dustil onasi one using kotor tool

i found this also 1) Can you let me know when Lord Sion arrives? [set 101PER_Sion_Arrives flag]

2)Idiot. I already know we have to go outside the ship. this line your talking to 3cfd and it says something about Xbox Live Also {Xbox Live - 3C-FD likes you}Twee! Dree dee-deet dee?

This blaster belonged to Bendak Starkiller, a duelist legendary on Taris. It is a highly adaptable weapon, and is definitely of better quality than any standard issue pistol.Special:

Upgradeable, Ranged has anybody got Bendaks Blaster

Tratious if your using the KOTOR tool how did you solve the chitin bug ?

Also the bendak blaster was in KOTOR 1 you got it from killing bendak in the dueling pit. Incase that helps.

Also id just like to say that the origional desing for this game does look amazing so gratz to the devs for at leas having a great idea even if the end ressult was preety sub standard. Might not be their fault though, id really like an official word on it. Someone some where is to blame, most plausable explanation was the rushed by LA one.