Bao-Dur's family?

You can change the colours of robes?  Which robes?  Which underlays work?

The Sha stuff. I know that the energy underlay makes them go green. I really havnt done much experimenting otherwise.

Green with a veridian saber looks really good.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

nope I dun think Bao-dur can wear them, what vexes me is that when you see this armor bam.. says there under armor restriction: Bao-dur

and I noticed something, HK gets a blaster rifle(or something), T3 gets a shocker that upgrades itself equal to T3, Atton/Mira gets the clothes, and handmaiden gets the robe, your pc gets his own crystal and many specific items.. but not one for Bao-dur...

love to see someone correct me on that one...

Everyone loves Bao-Dur. If you don't, you got some serious issues.

Yes, but nevertheless he is a strange contemporary.

He wanted to become a Jedi only because I let him take a look at some sensor device on Dantooine.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Idea: work on a skin mode to modify Bao-dur and his remote with several skins, hmm a lighter version of darth mauls clothes/ or darker depending on ones tastes... a smiley sticker on the remote.. that will do wonders

on the other hand, some people here can't resist the idea of bao-dur in his boxers.. but that might work...

maybe..

How could anyone not love Bao-Dur? He's very hot. They should bring him back for ko3 and they should let us female players be able to have a love story with him. That would be HOT :wub: I was dissapointed when Kreia told me that that sorry pansy Disciple loved me. I don't love him. I wanted something with atton or Bao-Dur. He's hot and his voice is cool. I liked Carth's voice in the 1st one and Bao's Voice is like the opposite of his and equally HOT. KOTOR3 - he's got to be in there.

I liked Bao-Dur a LOT. And his sexy voice was one reason for that.

I'm pretty sure the "Yes, General?" ... "Nevermind" stuff that haunted 3/4 of the game is a bug, because within moments of going to the final scenes Bao-Dur suddenly came alive, gave me the opportunity to ask how he was feeling, then instantly started repairing every droid on the ship. It was as if his entire script had been in "Groundhog Day", then the damn suddenly burst and he was free. Too damned late, however.

Still, he was one of my favorite NPC's... although yeah, the lack of proper robes for him WAS a real annoyance.