KOTOR 2 has officially shipped (PC)

That's the way it is with all PC games. They announce the shipping date, not the release date.

Game releases do not work the same way as CDs and DVDs, the big reason for this is movies and records are done months prior in advance, while games are usually only announced gold a week before they ship.

Depending on shipping time, I could get mine tomorrow, but its more likely to arrive Thursday.

That means I'll get maybe 4-5 hours of play in Thursday night, then maybe a couple hours on Friday before work.

Then I'll probably have to wait until Monday to play anymore.

thats just stupid....they dont mention if its europe or us...though im hoping its europe.

Lucasarts cares about it's customers!

*coughs*Bull! BULL! *coughs*

Well, anyway, if it is in Europe, I will have it for Friday 11th Morning.

At least, if my pre-order shipping works.

AH HAHAHAHA!

and once I ahve the game, you shall alkl DIE!

ahem, sorry.

I got it today :D

So far I haven't suffered any game killing bugs but then again, I'm only on Peragus.

and yet its such an enthralling experience that you took time out to post. :D

Well, I'm trying to ration the gameplay. I've officially stopped for today. Besides, playing for 8 hours is too much (if you ask me...).

i wish i had your willpower.

if im playing a game i like, ill end up playing non stop until a)nature wont stop calling or b)im dead tired and need sleep.

I find a good game suppresses all other needs, until I notice I need the toilet and sprint there and back.

And forget the atkins diet, the KotOR diet works much better.

Thats true I'm pretty thin, and I lost about 7 lbs. playing kotor 2 within about three days

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

On the one hand, I can be very restraining with myself. Stopping when I know I need to stop.

(For example, if its 11:30PM, its time to stop and I won't allow myself to play anymore)

On the other hand, once I start playing, what feels like a half hour may have actually been 3, 4, 5 or 6 hours.

Same thing happened with KotOR, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 2, Star Wars Rebellion, Force Commander, Diablo, Diablo 2 and plenty of other games I've got.

Amazon.com order hasn't shipped yet. It said it'd ship yesterday. It didn't. :shifty:

Supposed to get it from 10-15 though.  ;)

Where are you and where does it say it shipped from?

Because amazon could be wrong about arrival time.

I buy most of my DVDs through them. I always get the 4-7 day free shipping option (if your purchase is $25 or more).

Their DVD warehouse is in Kentucky/Tennessee...I'm near Cleveland OH.

I can order movies on a Sunday and have them by Tuesday, even though Amazon says I should expect delivery on Friday or later.