KOTOR 2 has officially shipped (PC)

In Canada I got the game at my local EB today. It arrived at the store ~2:00pm. Installing it even as I type this.

4 CDs and one of the sorriest manuals I've ever seen. Compare to this one, the manual for the first was a friggen encyclopedia. Hell, the boilerplate and credits are over half the contents.

Who cares though...... I'm off to save the universe!!!!

Gotag

Damn, I'm in Canada too and none of the EBs in my hood had it. I guess I'll have to pick it up tomorrow V_V On another note the girl at EB asked me if I had KOTOR 1 and said if I trade it in I can get KOTOR 2 for $39.99. I'm sort of tempted to do but I dunno.

I called my local EBgames store today, they said they would have it tomorrow -but maybe it arrived today. I'll just wait and get it tomorrow night, I have a little bit of a cold right now, I think I might be getting *real* sick on thursday and skipping out of work. :("

I called my local EBgames store today, they said they would have it tomorrow -but maybe it arrived today. I'll just wait and get it tomorrow night, I have a little bit of a cold right now, I think I might be getting *real* sick on thursday and skipping out of work. ;)"

You gotta fake being pretty sick the day before, and then you're golden. :( Back on subject, my birthday is Saturday, so I have to wait for the f***in 12th to get it.

It figures, I go to make my signature and draw a blank.

I'm getting mine tomorrow at my local Gamestop. They just called me up to remind me to pick it up...as if I would need reminding.

Did you tell them that you planned your day around picking it up? I did.

In case anyone lives in my area, Western New York, Best Buy has it. So, you'll be able to go there Wednesday and get it for sure. :cool:

Dragon