will i be able to kill women and children in p. X

after I forced my wookie to kill that annoying little 15 year old twilek girl (who happend to be his life long friend btw) my life took a turn for the better. I get alot more respect from people at work now (especially the females).

I can see how a brothel could affect the overall morality of the society we live in so i won't be asking for that, but please don't turn away from Biowares agenda, continue to give us the option to kill adolecent women.

in short; i would prefer if there were no race, age and gender bias when it comes to killing in project x. Death doesn't discriminate, why would you?

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!

Some countries such as Germany refuse to sell games depicting or allowing the murder of children but I didn't think you were serious about this anyway. Why restrict the audience you sell games too? I am sure KOTOR didn't break that rule because of how it was done.

man that's nasty, don't edit your post while i'm quoting it.

so i guess killing 15 year olds in Germany are ok as long as you can force someonelse to do it (preferably their best friend)

that's not the point however...

Some countries such as Germany refuse to sell games depicting or allowing the murder of children

I searched houres for those children in Fallout (because of some stupid quests..."find the lost boy"...etc) until I noticed that there were no kids at all...nobody fixed the loose ends...I hated it...that really was german censorship at its best (by the way: who was responsible for the sloppy german version?)

:huh:

Why people get joy out of slaughtering video game sprites is beyond me.

Tell it to the thousands of kids playing Grand Theft Auto. :)

Good point.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I would appreciate it if you would stop following me from thread to thread giving me "advice" on what to do or not do.

Either understand why I made the comment and the concepts behind it, or not, if you don't understand then either ask for clarification, or not.

I would appreciate it if you would stop following me from thread to thread giving me "advice" on what to do or not do.

Either understand why I made the comment and the concepts behind it, or not, if you don't understand then either ask for clarification, or not.

I can only judge you by what you say, and going around in threads saying "this is beyond me" seems rather silly to me, if there is some real point you have you should post it.

Otherwise I will take you at face value.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I am a grown person. I have a stressful life. Sometimes, when I come home from work after having a really bad day, I need to target shot some kids in the groin with a sledgehammer. The same is with any RPG besides fallout. I want the freedom to walk into a bar and cut people up with my lightsabre any time I feel the need. Self censorship is the best alternative

I am a grown person. I have a stressful life. Sometimes, when I come home from work after having a really bad day, I need to target shot some kids in the groin with a sledgehammer
I want the freedom to walk into a bar and cut people up with my lightsabre any time I feel the need.

please don't be an air traffic controller...please don't be an air traffic controller...please don't be an air traffic controller...

I am a grown person. I have a stressful life. Sometimes, when I come home from work after having a really bad day, I need to target shot some kids in the groin with a sledgehammer. The same is with any RPG besides fallout. I want the freedom to walk into a bar and cut people up with my lightsabre any time I feel the need. Self censorship is the best alternative

i hear ya my brotha!

man that's nasty, don't edit your post while i'm quoting it.

so i guess killing 15 year olds in Germany are ok as long as you can force someonelse to do it (preferably their best friend)

that's not the point however...

Or she wasn't considered a 'child' by their laws regarding this. It's also a character that for the most part you control in the game as well.

will i be able to kill women and children in p. X, or at least adolecents, adolecent women?

Obviously it depends what level you are. At level one you will probably get your butt kicked by kids, but at higher levels you'll be killing kids with the best of them.

Besides for Mission, were there any kids or young teens in KOTOR? I got the impression that the people at the school on Korriban were older (20).