"bonus dialogue" in KOTORII

I never got it...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Which would be....your own fault

Why so quick to assume its my fault?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hahaaaa atton says something to my female character along the lines of "are you an angel? just kidding.  thats the worst line i have ever used, i hope some kid doesnt use it"

That's foreshadowing right there! :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

someone write up a list

i think ill be hard pressed to finish it twice.

do you just have to finish both endings or actually play through it tice with 2 diff characters?

Think you have to start and finish twice, then it appears 3rd game!

No biggy tho, most folks (that dont look at spoilers) will have to replay 3-4 times just to get the entire storyline anyways :)

hahaaaa atton says something to my female character along the lines of "are you an angel? just kidding.  thats the worst line i have ever used, i hope some kid doesnt use it"

That's foreshadowing right there! :)

He must be gifted... I swear, he should get in that line of work. Maybe he should join the ranks of the Echani warriors (they can predict the outcome of battles too). I mean he predicted something that would happen 4000 years from then. I can't even predict what will happen 5 minutes from now (Can anyone?).

Play the 1st game on Male LS. The Second on Male DS. Then the 3rd game on Female LS. Then you get the extra stuff

Well the dialogue is bound to be different whether you play male or female...

tell us something we don't know..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Here's one example of extra stuff:

Male PC; This might sound like a wierd request, but do you know any Echani poetry?

Handmaiden: (something about seeing you exhilerating her). You are the MAIN focus of my life (except for my melee weapons and armor) I love you so.

Male PC: That is the wierdest thing I have ever heard. You Echani have some serious problems.

Female PC: How about you stop staring at my chest?

Atton: Hi, I'm Atton Rand. I wasn't supposed to make it into the final game. I was originally created for a spinoff to Jedi Knight, but my manager messed it up. But let's not talk about THAT incident.

(that's not verbatim, btw)

Female PC: How about you stop staring at my chest?

Atton:  Hi, I'm Atton Rand.  I wasn't supposed to make it into the final game.  I was originally created for a spinoff to Jedi Knight, but my manager messed it up.  But let's not talk about THAT incident.

(that's not verbatim, btw)

I got this for my MALE character in my third game. So I am guessing it doesn't really matter what sex you are for some things.

You have to beat the game 3 times with all the characters with the same name so its under the same load file thing.

I have played through 1nce light-male, 2nd time dark-male, and this is my 3rd time playing through with all my characters named "Derro" and im geting the extra dialogue.

You have to beat the game 3 times with all the characters with the same name so its under the same load file thing.

I have played through 1nce light-male, 2nd time dark-male, and this is my 3rd time playing through with all my characters named "Derro" and im geting the extra dialogue.

WRONG!! All my characters are named differently and I got the bonus dialogue. It doesn't matter what you are or what side you are on.