Where do you set your STR?

The way I play KOTOR and KOTOR2, STR is just about useless.

It's even more just about useless in 2, since there is a melee weapon finesse skill.

Are there playing styles or jedi classes that make STR truly worth more than you give up not investing in other attributes?

I left it at 10 to be honest.

I found Cha, Wis, and Int to be the most important, but I could see someone making a valid arguement in favor of Dex as well

Depends on what type of character I am making.  I usually have a 14 strength to start off with in a combat monkey build.  12 if more combat dexterity build.  If I am going for the non-combatant type I leave it at 8.

If you're a guy in TSL, you learn an ability that will also let you add your Wisdom modifier to your Dex modifier in determining your Defence. :(

manthing2.jpg

My last guardian/jedi master build I ended up with like 26 strength, 22 dex, 18 constitution, 16 intelligence, 36 wisdom, 19 charisma, this is a level 15/12 character with several upgrades, and it all seems needlessly powerful, no one in all of the starwars universe could hope to touble this juggarnaut

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.