The Shabbiest Sith

Who do you think was the ultimate Sith doop?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think was the ultimate Sith doop?

• Malak the Jawless (I sense a favorite on this poll)
    • Ajunta Pall (invented for a tomb sequence)
    • Tulak Hord (this one had a mask....)
    • Exar Kun (ulic....ulic.....)
    • Count Dooku (what's his function anyway?)
    • Ulic Qel Droma (damn..I forgot my antidotes)
    • Asajj Ventress (the force is strong with her)
    • Darth Maul (in two installments)

exar kun. not because he sucked, but because the author who wrote his story made it so absolutely ridiculous and exaggerated just to try and prove he was powerful. like come on, i know this is "fantasy" and not real, but what the author had him do was enough to cause any suspension of disbelief fly right out the window. <_<

exar kun.  not because he sucked, but because the author who wrote his story made it so absolutely ridiculous and exaggerated just to try and prove he was powerful.  like come on, i know this is "fantasy" and not real, but what the author had him do was enough to cause any suspension of disbelief fly right out the window.  <_<

Which book would you be referring to? Off the top of my head, he didn't seem that way in TotJ.

manthing2.jpg

exar kun.  not because he sucked, but because the author who wrote his story made it so absolutely ridiculous and exaggerated just to try and prove he was powerful.  like come on, i know this is "fantasy" and not real, but what the author had him do was enough to cause any suspension of disbelief fly right out the window.  <_<

Which book would you be referring to? Off the top of my head, he didn't seem that way in TotJ.

im talking about the totj comics. his outlandish power was stupid, even for a fantasy setting. this from the same author who created the sun crusher. an x-wing sized spaceship that can blow up planets and cannot be destroyed. apparently kevin j anderson has the need to create over-the-top characters/vehicles in his stories to compensate for his lack of actual writing talent.

im talking about the totj comics. his outlandish power was stupid, even for a fantasy setting. this from the same author who created the sun crusher. an x-wing sized spaceship that can blow up planets and cannot be destroyed. apparently kevin j anderson has the need to create over-the-top characters/vehicles in his stories to compensate for his lack of actual writing talent.

What exactly did he do that you consider "outlandish"?

manthing2.jpg

its been a while since ive read it, so if the descriptions are a bit off, take that into account, but the main thing is...

-making exar kun out to be this god-jedi, where all the other jedi dont have a chance against him unless they all band together. didnt it take like 20,000 jedi to combine their strength just to beat him? thats ridiculous.

thats the main and only thing, although im not fond of kevin j anderson's creation of the sun crusher either, or the fact he makes kyp durron seem so much stronger than luke skywalker.

what was also off-putting was that those Jedi never even descended into the planet to confront him, they hovered above the planet in their cosy spaceships, did some 'meditation' --but Exar had already eloped.

It did take so many Jedi to make him surrender but that was not to equal his power; he was *overwhelmed*, not equalled by those many Jedi.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

its been a while since ive read it, so if the descriptions are a bit off, take that into account, but the main thing is...

-making exar kun out to be this god-jedi, where all the other jedi dont have a chance against him unless they all band together. didnt it take like 20,000 jedi to combine their strength just to beat him? thats ridiculous.

thats the main and only thing, although im not fond of kevin j anderson's creation of the sun crusher either, or the fact he makes kyp durron seem so much stronger than luke skywalker.

Well all those Jedi never really fought him. Once they arrived in orbit, Exar knew he couldn't escape, so he used Naga Sadow's sith alchemy to conserve his spirit.

manthing2.jpg

Atris by far is the worse sith. She fights only once and some punk exile who just barely using the force again kicks her but all over the place. Hell even the last handmaiden was beating her down. :D

And in-game she was ugly. Not at all like her concept art. <_<

Seriously, Atris looked like a man in-game.