Ridiculously easy even on Diffucult.

I played the first Kotor on easy mode.

I played Kotor2 on normal, and found it easier than the first one.

Something is wrong there, but then again, I would have set the game down to easy if it had been as hard as the first one.

Credits & items were found so easily in containers and in remains that I never went shopping because I found good stuff to give to my characters. I also didn't do the swoop racing because I wasn't in need of credits, although the swoops seemed harder this time around.

What I did find hard was

playing as Mira. I died a few times as her because I leveled her up ranged and she sucked. A lot.

Other than that, it was easier than the first one, but I do think the story and interactions with the NPCs made up for it.

Even the last levels were easy. Force wave & force lightning would take out rooms full of guys, and my jedi class was middle of the road.

Well my first time through I never bothered with force wave, not knowing it was so powerful, so that made things a bit more interesting, at least at the infinite-respawn section. Beating Bendak though is just getting the right timing with grenades and shields. Don't have to do anything else

I tried grenades. But if I stayed at a distance, he'd grenade me as well. I just used a stimulant, rushed in, and exploited.

I'd save the game right at the beginning of combat and let it go like 2 rounds. If I got my ass handed to me, I'd reload. But I only did that with Bendak.

Kkk, It's time for me to tell you this, Ya'll are dissing going solo when, I've played many games where they can do the SPC and it is a hell of alot funner and challenging to run through a base cutting things to pieces in seconds with two people equipped with jabrak canister rifles and one character equipped with a fully upgraded Vibrosword with the best ups you can buy at Nar shadda. When you could fight the base with challenge using a vibroblade with no upgrades, alone using no force powers on difficult, using only clothing. I bet you couldn't beat it then. So stop being such a jew and whoever made this topic(you know who you are) seriously needs a lesson in the english langauge because the amount of mispellings you made on the first page are so hideous. It's depressing.

What are you babbling about?

Artificially limiting your characters make no sense. If you are role playing your characters right, they would want to use every available option. WHat you are suggesting is metagaming and that is just a piss poor way to game. Plain and simple.

Kkk, It's time for me to tell you this, Ya'll are dissing going solo when, I've played many games where they can do the SPC and it is a hell of alot funner and challenging to run through a base cutting things to pieces in seconds with two people equipped with jabrak canister rifles and one character equipped with a fully upgraded Vibrosword with the best ups you can buy at Nar shadda. When you could fight the base with challenge using a vibroblade with no upgrades, alone using no force powers  on difficult, using only clothing. I bet you couldn't beat it then. So stop being such a jew and whoever made this topic(you know who you are) seriously needs a lesson in the english langauge because the amount of mispellings you made on the first page are so hideous. It's depressing.