Geek love

PrincessSarah

You know what's really nifty? (Well, besides TJ...) When I lived in this one town house, his aunt lived two doors down from me. I babysat his cousin and younger sister before I ever knew him! So I already know some of his family.

Speaking of family, we went over to his aunt's place for Christmas Eve. It was so nice to have a big family Christmas again! Everyone is really nice and they seem to really like me.

In other news, I'm starting to put together a photo album basically showing the evolution of our relationship...I'm also thinking of putting a version of it online.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Did you sacrifice furry forest animals to Pit Demons so that your partner for life would be also a geek and a gamer?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

ahh I'm glad the girl I've found doesn't know how to use a computer .. makes it all much much easier!! and the retaliation of a break-up would not result in nudes all over the web .. and she won't delete and clean up my harddrives as she does my room .. ahh I'm glad the girl I've found doesn't know how to use a computer ..

oh and congratulations to both of you .. >_<

Fortune favors the bald.

Congrats!

Now all I need to find is a woman who enjoys playing video games. 

Who am I kidding.  I just need to find a woman with a pulse.  :">

Why does she need a pulse? You've got to stop being so damn picky or you'll never get laid!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

TJ got me hooked on Tanzanite last year at Christmas when he gave me a necklace. I love Tanzanite, and it's pretty hard to find.

When we were in the Bahamas, there was Tanzanite everywhere. Gorgeous, huge amounts of Tanzanite!

I wanted a non-traditional engagement ring, so this one is really nice.

Conratulations you guys! That truly is awesome!  You both seem to be wonderfully kind, caring people.  You deserve each other (in the best sense)!  God bless ya and take care!  :lol:

Thankyou so much! I hope everything will work out for you. Like I said, just remember to never give up. Everybody deserves happiness in their life.

I'm a real big fan of Tanzanite. I first discovered it years ago, and I had a real pain trying to find any, even in the jewerly district in LA.

Why treat a woman the way that everyone else in the universe does? Why say that she is like every other women in the world?

I try to be unique.

TJ got me hooked on Tanzanite last year at Christmas when he gave me a necklace. I love Tanzanite, and it's pretty hard to find.

When we were in the Bahamas, there was Tanzanite everywhere. Gorgeous, huge amounts of Tanzanite!

I wanted a non-traditional engagement ring, so this one is really nice.

That's because the mines for it are flooded. Last I checked, all attempts to fix them have failed miserably, usually with death tolls for whatever divers were invovled.

I'm a real big fan of Tanzanite.  I first discovered it years ago, and I had a real pain trying to find any, even in the jewerly district in LA.

Why treat a woman the way that everyone else in the universe does?  Why say that she is like every other women in the world?

I try to be unique.

<read above for first point>

As for the second...I'll sum it up in one word: TRADITION!

I tried telling my sister that if/when I ever got married, I didn't wanna get my wife to be a diamond engagement and wedding ring. That there's a monopoly on diamonds, and the monopolizers abuse the African nations they get most of their diamonds from to keep their monopoly, and then sell their diamonds to different US companies, because they CAN'T sell directly here because it's ILLEGAL. She said "Good luck ever getting married then." More true than you'd think...many gals wanna have the standard, 'picture perfect wedding'. White dress, fancy diamond ring. F**king conformity!

Nothing about our relationship has been "traditional".

Hell, our first date was a haunted house and then we saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

I wanted something different for my engagement ring, so I wasn't like the other dime a dozen girls I know that are also engaged. The wedding rings we have picked out aren't traditional either. They're a mix of white and yellow gold in a celtic knot design. And we're not planning on having the plain old boring church wedding either. If the weather cooperates, we're going to have the ceremony outside.

hate to burst your bubble .. but a ceremony outside isn't really that untraditonal! nice though! and has a certain charm!

no .. underwater or on the edge of a Volcano .. that's a controversial and untraditional wedding!! :D

nice ring though! love the design ..

Fortune favors the bald.

hate to burst your bubble .. but a ceremony outside isn't really that untraditonal! nice though! and has a certain charm!

no .. underwater or on the edge of a Volcano .. that's a controversial and untraditional wedding!!  :D

nice ring though! love the design ..

There really aren't too many outdoor weddings here because of the weather. It can be 90 one day, and snowing the next. For example, it was only 30 yesterday, but Thursday the forecast is calling for rain and temperatures in the high 50's.