Geek love

PrincessSarah

Looks like you already have this worked out.

I wish for you to stay as happy (or happier) that you are now. :p

I wonder what some women have against geek guys. At least he is at home, I know where he is. The sport fantast could be just anywhere... The same for all other interests that require of you to go outside :D

I think it has to do with the fact, that geeks seldom have the opposit sex throwing themselves at their feet. You are tought to appreciate what you have.

Oh, and the fact that the "geek" stamp makes you less prestige-oriented..

I'll take an interesting geek over an a.. uhmm... lower-backside... anytime..

also have something to do with the fact that .. "real" geeks never come to any sorts of social events .. and girls are like that ever elusive magic card they can never find!

*chuckle*

I found mine during an event he couldn't miss. :devil: It was his brother's party. We closed ourselves in his room and just talked. It was very refreshing.

I didn't notice .. I post on some other forums (danish poetry site) where everyone signs their posts with signatures .. just habit I guess! and who said I wasn't professional? :cool:

but back to the geek topic ..

since I moved to a new city 2 years ago I've accumulated some new customs .. this place is more about partying, working out and playing music .. and I regard computergamin as a social event, so naturally I don't do it as much as I did in the past .. and there are more girls in the world of music, working out and partying than gaming!! :devil:

Fortune favors the bald.

I didn't notice .. I post on some other forums (danish poetry site) where everyone signs their posts with signatures .. just habit I guess! and who said I wasn't professional?  :cool:

but back to the geek topic ..

since I moved to a new city 2 years ago I've accumulated some new customs .. this place is more about partying, working out and playing music .. and I regard computergamin as a social event, so naturally I don't do it as much as I did in the past .. and there are more girls in the world of music, working out and partying than gaming!!  :thumbsup:

So you let go of your geekhood and became an artist? Well, that is I lifestyle I could get used to :blink: