Atton is a terrible pilot

Seems to me that the exile got the short end of the stick when it comes to pilots. Atton is always crashing or force landing... Carth was far less likely to get the ship smashed up, if you ask me.

Anyways, I don't have much more of a point than that. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

Cheerio.

Dracomicron

Hoary Veteran

Formerly Draconis, Master of Deception

Head ST for Demon and Orpheus on Blood Chronicles online chat

its very true that atton crashes more than carth, but at least atton isnt a little republic loving weenie like carth.

I agree. Though Atton may be a drunk fool, he's better than Carth.

But if you talk with Atton and gain enough influence, he admits that he likes the Sith better than the Republic. Atton sides with the Sith, as well as being a drunk pilot. All in all, I think Carth and Atton cancel out.

They should have a bar room brawl, now that'd be awesome to see.

Atton would so own Carth. I mean the guy single handedly took out the

Twin Suns

!

The brawl would go like this:

After Carth gets totally pummelled into submission, he would revert to his annoying 'shoulder slump' thing before whininlg his ass off the Kingdom Come. Atton, who would be so distracted with all of Carth's perpetual whining, would accidently lock himself in a force cage, whilst Carth runs off like a little girl. :p

manthing2.jpg

I am never one for hypothetical situations, but the fact of the matter is Atton is an assasin/scoundrel and Carth is a soldier. In an arena style straight one on one.... without biases involved.... Carth would be the victor.

Oh, and yes Carth may have been whiny, but Atton was just as whiny if not more so.

I'm sorry you guys are kidding right? the only things Atton has complained to me about so far are Jedi and also Droids for one reason or another now I dunno what hs problem is with droids but seriously Jedi or Sith either extreme tends to push my buttons weather it be indecisive Jedi or overbearing Sith.....

as for droids :lol: must be a childhood thing.... :o bad experiences with the droid's zapper