Who Do You Think Should Make KOTOR III?

Why don't we let George himself play the two...then he can see the crap that obsidian shovels...the blandness of bioware...and maybe he could pull his head from his @$$ and have his people actually develop the damn game!!!!

Having 'George' develop anything is a potential disaster nowadays. The less he knows (and interferes), the better.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I wonder if he's actually played K1 or K2... :wub:

When the option becomes available for your PC to join an Ewok tribe, or have a long discussion with the Jedi Council about Midichlorian counts in the game, then you know GL has had his fingers in its design. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The Ewoks I didn't find annoying but what the hell was he thinking about with the midichloirans?  This isn't Parasite Eve.

I sometimes picture Hades_One as an ewok, getting upset and gyrating his spear into the air yelling "yub yub! me hate Jedi munchkin character!"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The Ewoks I didn't find annoying but what the hell was he thinking about with the midichloirans?  This isn't Parasite Eve.

I sometimes picture Hades_One as an ewok, getting upset and gyrating his spear into the air yelling "yub yub! me hate Jedi munchkin character!"

Sticks and stones may break Stormtrooper bones...but "Yub, yub" will never hurt Hades. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Referring to Akari's posts earlier:

Akari said that they had originally intended to release XBox version in Feb 2005

Also said that the development house had little say in when it was released

In August, it was decided that XBox version would come out in December

So basically, at the end of July they were like: okay, we have 6 more months to work on this game (August - January)

In August they were told that they had 4 more (including August). If the decision was made at the end of August, it was more like 3 more (Sep - Nov)

For a game that didn't take that long to develop (old engine and such) cutting two months off the development time is going to make a difference, and I think that manifests in the cut subquests and bugs and such. I don't blame Obsidian, I hate Lucas.

For KotOR 3 - Obsidian, definitely. But Lucas Arts needs to not screw over the gamers this time. I think Obsidian should be saying something to LA, because damn Obsidian is a new company, and KotOR 2 was a huge release! When KotOR 2 comes out with bugs and glitches and major crashes, it makes Obsidian, a new company struggling to make a name for itself, look bad and that can seriously affect their future business.

KotOR 2 is a bad ass game with a few annoying bugs here and there (better and worse for some people) but it is still a bad ass game. Mad props to Obsidian and I hope they do make KotOR 3, but only if LA gives them time.

Thereis nothing in the d20 Star Wars system says they can't.

So Ghost made the ewok bit up?

As far as I know, there has never been an ewok Jedi in the Star Wars canon universe. I believe they're too low in the intelligence department to be able to control the Force, even if they had actually shown potential in it.

As far as I know, there has never been an ewok Jedi in the Star Wars canon universe.  I believe they're too low in the intelligence department to be able to control the Force, even if they had actually shown potential in it.

Then how were they able to build all of those wooden contraptions and what not? Plus I hear about wookies becoming jedi in the EU.

Those wooden contraptions are extremely primitive in comparison with the general existing technology, even sandpeople had more advanced equipment.

And while Wookies might become Jedi in the EU (ie Lowbacca), in the canon universe GL said Wookies can't be Jedi. Avellone made a remark on this when it was questioned whether Hanharr (Sp?) could be come a Jedi.

Then how were they able to build all of those wooden contraptions and what not? Plus I hear about wookies becoming jedi in the EU.

Having enough intelligence to be able to build simple contraptions and having enough intelligence or sentience to have full command of the Force is two different things. A predator in the wild knows how to set traps for its prey, but that doesn't mean that if it broke in to my house it would be intelligent enough to turn on my computer and send email. Ewoks have primitive intelligence that allows them simple thought. My guess (btw, this is just my opinion, since my word is by no means 'canon') is you need much more than that to control the Force.

As for wookiees, they're supposed to be intelligent beings. Don't forget they're great with mechanical devices and their technological abilities are quite high. Yes, they live in the trees, but unlike ewoks and lesser "creatures", wookiees are considered quite intelligent and thus why it's not unfounded to have a Force strong wookiee.

Having enough intelligence to be able to build simple contraptions and having enough intelligence or sentience to have full command of the Force is two different things. A predator in the wild knows how to set traps for its prey, but that doesn't mean that if it broke in to my house it would be intelligent enough to turn on my computer and send email. Ewoks have primitive intelligence that allows them simple thought. My guess (btw, this is just my opinion, since my word is by no means 'canon') is you need much more than that to control the Force.

As for wookiees, they're supposed to be intelligent beings. Don't forget they're great with mechanical devices and their technological abilities are quite high. Yes, they live in the trees, but unlike ewoks and lesser "creatures", wookiees are considered quite intelligent and thus why it's not unfounded to have a Force strong wookiee.

Interesting point, but is it intelligence that drives the force at all? Can't the force work as it may and on any living creature? I'm at the impression that controling the force is less about brain power, but more about shutting out any form of thought and merely feeling what the force is. Was Anakin Skywalker such a mechanical genious because of intelligence, or was he merely force-enhanced?

Just because we can't communicate with animals doesn't mean they have a lower form of intelligence han them. You can train a dog to somewhat understand human languge but we can't understand them so from that logic you can say they're smarter than us.

Just because we can't communicate with animals doesn't mean they have a lower form of intelligence han them. You can train a dog to somewhat understand human languge but we can't understand them so from that logic you can say they're smarter than us.

The only reason dogs understand what we say is because we teach them and we don't have dogs pointing out things and barking out the name of what they are and a dog's language is relatively simple anyhow, and we can understand the basic messages usually if someone puts there mind to it I am fairly accurate in predicting who is visiting our place or next door based on my dog's barking we are undeniably more sophisticated beings than dogs due to our ability to communicate sophisticated messages, build things, have philosophy and religions and such like, which a dog or other life form has no concept of

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read on the net.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If he was refering to Jedi Dogs, then it's not stupid.

If he was refering to Jedi Dogs, then it's not stupid.

Who let the GAW out.....? *WOOF , WOOF , WOOF , WOOF*

^_^

manthing2.jpg