Who Do You Think Should Make KOTOR III?

The problem for Hades_One seems to be that everything sucks today, I would run into the same things when I was volunterring in the alzheimers wing at the resthome. People would say totally different things on different days, but one thing was for sure: Things were not as good as they where a long time ago

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just take games side by side.  Fallout 1 versus KotOR 1.  Obviously KotOR 1 would have better graphics and sound, but Fallout beats it on actual substance.

Story? No. NPCs? No. NPC depth? No.

That's quite a bit of substance it doesn't beat it on.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Like I said, the story is exactly the same.

BS, because the timer aspect makes everyone (except you) more involved with the main quest.

That is why FO 1 is better than FO 2 because FO 2 is just a rehash of the original and that makes it inferior.  ;)"

I agree to a certain point, only in FO 2's defence, it was way bigger and had more quests, but it had an inferior story.

i bought that FALLOUT double-pack a couple years ago, due to all the positive word-o-mouth, but just couldn't get into it.  :(

of course, I don't game on my PC, so that may have been partly to blame!

Install and play it right now, because that is some serious basphemy on your conto :thumbsup:

:ph34r:

i bought that FALLOUT double-pack a couple years ago, due to all the positive word-o-mouth, but just couldn't get into it.  :(

of course, I don't game on my PC, so that may have been partly to blame!

Install and play it right now, because that is some serious basphemy on your conto :thumbsup:

:ph34r:

heh, Figured as much! ;)

I think Bioware deserve to make the ending for KOTOR3 o:)

But if all else fails, Obsidian.

There is no K3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- dr cloak

There is no dr cloak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- K3

Theorizing and talking about a game that doesn't exist, and may never exist is a waste of time. But if the majority of people want to live in denial/fantasy world, thats cool.

- dr cloak

Theorizing and talking about a game that doesn't exist, and may never exist is a waste of time.  But if the majority of people want to live in denial/fantasy world, thats cool.

- dr cloak

Fact is, as long a product has good sales, there will be a successor. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Not when the successor was already started then canned in pre-production.  I prefer to think that KotOR 2 will be the last Star Wars CRPG until they fix the issues of rampant leveling, non-existant difficulty, and munchkin gameplay.

lol Hades, well said!

- dr cloak

Well dr kloake, if you don't like the game at all, why post anything anyway? The game is out. You say yourself, there will be no Part III. So no better waste of time out there? :thumbsup:

I think there will be a KOTOR3.  My gut says it will come out as an Xbox2 game for Xmas 2006.  With a new engine. 

I've heard Valve is looking to port the Source engine over to consoles. :thumbsup:"

They've abandoned that, saying that consoles were to limited for the Source engine to use. Hence: No console port of Half-Life 2. (It was cancelled a few months back.)

Not when the successor was already started then canned in pre-production.  I prefer to think that KotOR 2 will be the last Star Wars CRPG until they fix the issues of rampant leveling, non-existant difficulty, and munchkin gameplay.

lol Hades, well said!

- dr cloak

Well dr kloake, if you don't like the game at all, why post anything anyway? The game is out. You say yourself, there will be no Part III. So no better waste of time out there? :thumbsup:

Where did I say "I dislike this game" ? My likes and dislikes have nothing to do with the fact of merely pointing out that tons of people are wasting time theorizing about a game that will probably never come to fruition.

I'm wasting a sliver of my time, in order to save lots of other people's time lol.

Like I said though, if people want to keep talking about K3 and live in their fantasy world, I'm cool with it.

- dr cloak

I don't get why people assume that KoTOR 3 isn't or is going to come out. First off Gamespot's heading for the news is KoTOR 3 delayed not canceld. Second Lucas Arts said they were going to do more outside developing, so it is quite possible that someone else is going to make the game, same as the first two. It is always possible that it still isn't going to come out, but its just as possible that its only been delayed til an outside developer picks it up, if they already haven't. So to say its living in a fantasy world to talk about potential aspects of KoTOR 3 is just foolish, as it could effect the outcome of what the next game (or lack there of) is like.

I don't get why people assume that KoTOR 3 isn't or is going to come out. First off Gamespot's heading for the news is KoTOR 3 delayed not canceld. Second Lucas Arts said they were going to do more outside developing, so it is quite possible that someone else is going to make the game, same as the first two. It is always possible that it still isn't going to come out, but its just as possible that its only been delayed til an outside developer picks it up, if they already haven't. So to say its living in a fantasy world to talk about potential aspects of KoTOR 3 is just foolish, as it could effect the outcome of what the next game (or lack there of) is like.

I cound'nt agree more.THere will be people who say that there may be a KOTOR III and there will be other people who say the wont be a kotor III but there are always many possibilties.