carth's request

Uh... what?

What makes you think that Bastila would be happy with him?

My understanding is that Bastila only shows up if Revan was male, which suggests that she's present because of romantic involvement with Revan. Carth won't be "content" with Bastila because there won't be anything between the two of them.

Carth, at the very least, is interested in Revan's fate because Revan was a friend.

Well, Bastila doesnt really seem care all that much, shes hiding in the shadows and doesnt even come out to ask the exile and find out for herself. Whats she doing in the shadows anyway. If she wanted to know more about what Revan was doing couldnt she use her bond with him.

Carths just putting on a show just in case Revan finds out that he's nailing his girl.

I would be refering to the male Revan too.

She's probably hiding in the shadows because she doesn't want to draw attention to herself, and she knows that Carth will ask any questions that need to be asked. Your character knows who she is, after all (the Exile recognizes her in the Malak sequence, although I understand that she only shows up if Revan is male), and would probably have a number of questions for her. She merely wants to keep her privacy.

And we really don't know much about the link between the two, so its entirely possible that it doesn't work when there's a great distance between Revan and Bastila. Or the information she's receiving from it could be extremely vague.

She's probably hiding in the shadows because she doesn't want to draw attention to herself, and she knows that Carth will ask any questions that need to be asked.  Your character knows who she is, after all (the Exile recognizes her in the Malak sequence, although I understand that she only shows up if Revan is male), and would probably have a number of questions for her.  She merely wants to keep her privacy.

Just thought of this but why does the exile recognize Bastila in the cave but not on the message to T3?

I haven't seen the recorded sequence (I didn't do much with my repair skill, as it was one of my two cross class skills), so I can't really comment on that.

It is, however, possible that he recognized Bastila in the cave because he wouldn't have seen her after he left with Revan and not later on. Since the entire cave sequence involves messing with the Exile's memories, Bastila in the cave would look exactly as he recalled her. Its possible that the Exile doesn't have a perfect recollection of her, and its also possible that she's changed somewhat between when she made the recording and when the Exile last saw her.

Regardless, if the Exile had seen Bastila when the former spoke with Carth, its almost certain that Bastila would have been recognized. Carth specifically mentions his association with Revan, and Bastila is known to have accompanied Revan during the same time period. It would be child's play to put two and two together and figure out who she was.

Regardless, if the Exile had seen Bastila when the former spoke with Carth, its almost certain that Bastila would have been recognized.  Carth specifically mentions his association with Revan, and Bastila is known to have accompanied Revan during the same time period.  It would be child's play to put two and two together and figure out who she was.

Yes, Bastila was hiding because she didnt want the exile to recognize her and then go off and tell Revan about their little fling.

I dont believe it was that little :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

ummmm Revan,Bastilla and Carth were a threesome for a little while....after all Carth did know Bastilla even before Bastilla captured Revan in kotor. so I am pretty sure Bastilla and Carth do have a pretty strong freindship you know in the last five years!

in my own opinion I have always classified Revan Bastilla and Carth as a threesome. I really loved it how the three of them were together on the levithian together it was soooo cute.

I can just imagine REvan and Carth fighting over Bastilla lol >_<

Carth and Revan ugument over Bastilla LOL :wub:

Revan: what are you doing to my girl? (refuring to Bastilla)

Carth: nothing you just weren't here for her, you took off with out us

Revan: well that doesnt mean you can take my girl Carth!

(Revan starts to force choke Carth)

Carth: AGH (holds his hands to his throat)

(Bastilla comes in and seees Revan choking Carth to death)

Bastilla: Revan What are you doing?

(Revan quickly releases Carth from under his force choke)

Carth falls to the ground recovering from Revans force choke

Carth: he tried to choke me to death, he thought I was taking his girl

>_< LOL

Er, as fun as this is ( (w00t) as all you closet-Carth lovers out there would know) ummm...Carth doesn't actually dig Bastila. Umm, yeah I know the guys think she is a hot chick, but I mean really....

...any decent guy would rather go after *Revan* than *Bastila*, you see where I am heading??!? :blink:

Well, Bastila doesnt really seem care all that much, shes hiding in the shadows and doesnt even come out to ask the exile and find out for herself. Whats she doing in the shadows anyway.

Well perhaps she is in hiding because she's not sure what the exile will do to another fully trained Jedi. I think at that point everyone assumes the exile and his crew are the last Jedi outside of Revan somewhere off in the unknown. showing him there is another fully trained Jedi that's just been hiding with the republic may tick him/her off.

Hmmm...you can't kill Carth. But you did have the option of killing Bastilla. I wish it would have asked if she became his apprentice...

WAIT! I didn't kill her b/c of that holocron on Korriban. It was made after KOTOR 1 and it said she was going to find Revan. I am confused.

When was this? Was this from the Holocron in Master Uthar's old room? If so, how did you open the door without breaking the Holocron?