carth's request

TheMaleRei, were you LS? If you go to the ls, then it breaks. But when you go DS, it doesn't.

Ah, many thanks. My first time was as Light Side... I'm going through as Dark Side for my second game... Okay, another stupid question... The holocron stays intact if 1) Exile is Dark Side - does Revan have to have gone Dark Side as well?

Back on the Carth / Bastila subject, I can't quite understand why she would say

" I can't live not knowing why he left,"

to Carth, if she didn't care about finding anything out that happened to Revan. As far as her not being there when the Exile first came into talk to Carth, its becuase it is possible that she isn't there at all if you said Revan was dark side but played as a light sided Exile. So they needed two seperate scenes for her being there and not being there. And rather than make two different ones with her in and not in, they just added her walking in at the end.

And yes, Revan has to have gone dark side as well, otherwise it would be a serious plot hole.

TheMaleRei, were you LS? If you go to the ls, then it breaks. But when you go DS, it doesn't.

Ah, many thanks. My first time was as Light Side... I'm going through as Dark Side for my second game... Okay, another stupid question... The holocron stays intact if 1) Exile is Dark Side - does Revan have to have gone Dark Side as well?

Yup, you need to play with Revan DS.

Yup, you need to play with Revan DS.

Hm .. i will try it