Finished Peragus, Telios and Korriban

I have completed 3 planets: Peragus, Telos, and decided to go to korriban third. Let me just say, Korriban's inner tombs will give you sensations akin to doing peyote (though i've never done it). You have to really pay attention and keep up on Korriban. Some weird goings on there. Korriban consists of the valley of the Lords, the academy, the cave, and some extra tombs beyond the cave that were not in the first game.

As for the weird stuff, let's just say that

The Malak NPC we all saw on the previews was NOT for testing only. An English princess also makes a cameo here too

This game, imo, is substantially better than the first game, and that is an accomplishment. The story is much better at this point, though like I said, will probably not have quite the twist. This doesn't matter since the story seems captivating from start to finish.

Interesting. :geek:

What other tombs?

Can't wait for this game.

Yes tell us of these tombs.

Hey luke switch to the xbox side! JK! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yeah, how DO you get the holocron intact? I'd really like to know :thumbsup:

Semi-off-topic: Tthere's only one tomb, isn't there? (or you can go to the others and get history lessons ^_^). . . but it's a VERY interesting tomb. Hint though, either save before each section of the tomb or win every fight in the tomb in one go. Sorry if that's technically a spoiler, but if you "die" (you lose all your HP, but you come back to life as if you fained) you cannot get out of the tomb. Glitch. So that way if you saved a bit before your death, you can try to avoid the glitch . . . If you save *after* you've died, you'd better hope to the Gods that you have an autosave close before hand.

Meditation chamber? I'm pretty sure I went into every room . . . which was the meditation chamber?

I only died once, and while I experienced a bug, it was quite a different one. I had a quick conversation option, and when it disappeared, I was hit with the "All party members are unconscious" panel and had to reload.

I also ended up doing the second to last fight twice. I assumed that the fact that a certain individual was still standing after that fight was over meant that I was supposed to talke to said individual, and it triggered the fight over again.