a VERY interesting picture....

this is a scan from the xbox mag review (sorry to whoever posted this but i dont remember the link)...

now as for the pic, scroll down, take a look at the guy in the back, to the left of the black dude, with the green saber pointing directly at his head, with the blue lines on his head.

is it just me, or does that look EXACTLY like malak when u were having that vision of him and revan opening up the star map on dantooine

bb-20443.th.jpg

OMFG and next to the pc icon that is damn bastila!!!

but maybe it is just a flashback...

I belive Mr. U to be perfectly correct.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It couldn't be anything new beacause malek is dead and even if he wasn't, he has his mouth back, so it nust have been before the starforge and since the game is after the first it is either a flashback or what HomoUniversalis said.

But then why is it in player mode or whatever? It can't be a flashback. Unless you can fight in flashbacks.

this is a scan from the xbox mag review (sorry to whoever posted this but i dont remember the link)...

now as for the pic, scroll down, take a look at the guy in the back, to the left of the black dude, with the green saber pointing directly at his head, with the blue lines on his head.

is it just me, or does that look EXACTLY like malak when u were having that vision of him and revan opening up the star map on dantooine

bb-20443.th.jpg

OMFG and next to the pc icon that is damn bastila!!!

but maybe it is just a flashback...

God you poor little noob. Read my siggy damit!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Actually in the begiing of KotOR II developement they used models from KotOR I while they where waiting on the new models, that is probably all that that is...otherwise it must be a flashback. But yes all those models are from KotOR I.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Again, Craigboy, if you make your sig readable some people just might.  :)

I made it bright for a reason and too read it you can highlight it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It's very, very clear - if anything is in this pic - that Malak is one-on-one with the PC character and the other jedi are surrounding the PC character.

Of course, if this is from a demo, the question is: Why put this in a magazine REVIEW? Not just a preview, mind you, to show the engine, but a review. Don't you think they would notice something this odd (it's not hard to tell that's Bastila and Malak) and report it to LA or something to make sure it was ok to put it in? There's a possibility it IS just stand-in models, but that's just sort of crazy to assume. However, any speculation at this point would probably be crazy to assume, although not crazy to speculate on...