Why Do The Sith Want You So Badly?

What about Atris?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that simply saying that you are the only Jedi left of any consequence, or that you are the only threat left on the radar, would really be underestimating the abilities of devs to create interestingf stories. This explaination seems even more simplistic then the original Kotor's plot and I 'm pretty sure that they have gone to great links to make a more complex game story wise

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"If you think the difference between Jedi and Sith is merely good versus evil, KOTOR 2 may change your mind. There are motivations for both sides that go well beyond simple morality. That is what sets KOTOR 2 apart from all other Star Wars games -- it forces you to reconsider the notion of Jedi, Sith, and both roles within the galaxy."

I wouldnt be surprised....I will enjoy this game very much

Yeah, i don't want the PC to be Revan either... that would be, well i don't know. but it wouldn't be good. :shifty:

I hope that Revan and the PC get to square of and Revan kills the PC at the end of the game if you went DS. and something similar for DS ending. an ending where you loose? yes that's right. it would be original thinking to make it so. but no company has the b***s to do that <_<

Of course since there'd be at least 2 other Jedis in our party - both Kreia and Visas Marr already have Jedi classes, don't they? , not to mention Atris, I don't see how the Sith can remain in delusion that we are truly the "last" for long. No, IMHO there ought to be something special about the PC... Some kind of connection with Revan, most likely. And I don't mean the usual sibling/parent/clone thing, but some secret.

The PC must have some kind of relationship with the Quel-Droma's or Exar Kun or something from the chronicles, I mean why else would they put them up?

Also,other than your Jedi party members,there must be some Jedi hideout somewhere.... I'm thinking maybe on Nar Shaddaa.Its out in Hutt space,out of the Siths view........

as mentioned, I think the Chronicles exist to give a better understanding of the events that lead to KOTOR1 and then KOTOR2 .. and to give a "false" sense of new info .. so we stop nagging them! :rolleyes:

Fortune favors the bald.

as mentioned, I think the Chronicles exist to give a better understanding of the events that lead to KOTOR1 and then KOTOR2 .. and to give a "false" sense of new info .. so we stop nagging them! :thumbsup:

I agree that there's no "new info" in the chronicles, but they do help explain events that will most likely occur in the game. We know we're going to Dxun and Onderon, so we'll have to fight the best tamers and other tribes that live in the jungles, as described in the chronicles. Also, this is verified by one of the IGN articles describing their play through... So the chronicles aren't ompletely useless, and I'm sure there's plenty more in there to tie to the game.

Yes, it's definitely a smoke screen. I doubt the chronicles will efect the game much, if at all.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

It seems only logical to me that the Sith already have Revan or they have already killed him.

Possibly, but then his fate wouldn't have much opprotunity to play any major role in the game, though I see where you're coming from... :)

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

It seems only logical to me that the Sith already have Revan or they have already killed him.

Possibly, but then his fate wouldn't have much opprotunity to play any major role in the game.

you or one of your teamates might set him free.

It would be fun to break into a heavily secured Sith area to free Revan, imagine the slaugthering :devil::devil:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Hello :)

Ok now,If the sith are after you just like that, I mean normally the sith are after some one if they are very very important, and the sith are all over you like ants in a nest in KOTOR 2?,now you must be more important then Revan ever was or as important as Revan, what makes the sith want you though? why are they after you?.Do you have a special power they want? or is it just because you are the last "known Jedi" in the galaxy? for all this to happen you must be very very important...and since your PC seems to be very important, I want at least a very "worthy ending"

Do you think Darth Nilihis wants you since he sends all the sith after you?

any Ideas people?

cheers

:devil:  :devil:

Gee, I dunno. I could be off on this one, but because you're the last known Jedi in the galaxy? :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hello :)

Ok now,If the sith are after you just like that, I mean normally the sith are after some one if they are very very important, and the sith are all over you like ants in a nest in KOTOR 2?,now you must be more important then Revan ever was or as important as Revan, what makes the sith want you though? why are they after you?.Do you have a special power they want? or is it just because you are the last "known Jedi" in the galaxy? for all this to happen you must be very very important...and since your PC seems to be very important, I want at least a very "worthy ending"

Do you think Darth Nilihis wants you since he sends all the sith after you?

any Ideas people?

cheers

:devil:  :devil:

Gee, I dunno. I could be off on this one, but because you're the last known Jedi in the galaxy? :huh:

I think it is qute clear that you are no the "last" Jedi.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Gee, I dunno.  I could be off on this one, but because you're the last known Jedi in the galaxy?  :devil:

I think it is qute clear that you are no the "last" Jedi.

Read what I wrote again. I didn't say last. I said last KNOWN. :devil:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)