Top 10 Sith of all time!

Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?

• 1) Darth Vader
    • 2) Darth Sidious (empreror Paplatine)
    • 3) Darth Revan
    • 4) Exar Kun
    • 5) Darth Maul
    • 6) Darth Bane
    • 7) Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)
    • 8) Marka Ragnos
    • 9) Darth Malak
    • 10) Ajunta Pall

Malak

poor bastard I knew no one would vote for him

He was a wanna be Revan.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Malak was a loser playing on borrowed power, he never really was a true Dark lord just a poor excuse for a wannabe...

Only reason he was a little tougher on starforge than on leviathan was because he use starforge to impower him, show how pathetic he really was....

Not to mention he tried to kill Revan from afar, shooting at his/her ship when it was boarded by Jedi. Takes a real man/sith lord to do that.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Well it is only expected from Sith to do things like this.

Only when they face their master they have to do it with honor? Somehow I doubt....

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

As twisted as the Sith are even they must have some kind of honor code. If they didn't than they could defeat their master by firing onto their ship or just snipe them a laser rifle.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

As twisted as the Sith are even they must have some kind of honor code. If they didn't than they could defeat their master by firing onto their ship or just snipe them a laser rifle.

I don't think a laser rifle would work against a Sith Lord, they lightsabers you know...

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't think a laser rifle would work against a Sith Lord, they lightsabers you know...

Well, Kyle in JK2 before he regained his Jedi powers against Desann is a good example of blaster against sith.

Edit: so to say... another one bites the dust...!!!

Well yes that is the honorable way to fight. One on one with lightsabers. Not blowing up ships or shooting them with guns. Something that Malak didn't do in the beginning.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

You have that piss-poor excuse for a Sith Lord Ajunta Pall, creation of nothing more than a lazy Bioware designer who couldn't be bothered to look up an actual Sith Lord, and not Naga Sadow?

Hmmm. Doesn't matter in any case. All of them failed before they took over the Galaxy except for Palpatine, even if his rule was brief.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well yes that is the honorable way to fight. One on one with lightsabers. Not blowing up ships or shooting them with guns.  Something that Malak didn't do in the beginning.

Malak was a coward pretending to be great, he always avoided fighting Revan he even admitted it himself on different occasions, Both verbal and in his actions.

First he shots his master in back from the leviathan, then he fights him at leviathan and coward flee to then, but then bastila has to play a hero....

Then at starforge he lets Dark jedi and droids do his fighting in hopes they will finish one of, and when you finally reach him he is so wimpy he uses starforge DS to empower him so he can present some minimum challenge afterall.

Malak=Noob. :lol:

Revan was a fine fighter, a quality that palpatine didn't have. S(he) was also great at strategy, a trait Anakin/Vader laked. (I mean, come on, running at Tyrannus? That's just plain stupid!)

Fnord.

Well yes that is the honorable way to fight. One on one with lightsabers. Not blowing up ships or shooting them with guns.  Something that Malak didn't do in the beginning.

Malak was a coward pretending to be great, he always avoided fighting Revan he even admitted it himself on different occasions, Both verbal and in his actions.

First he shots his master in back from the leviathan, then he fights him at leviathan and coward flee to then, but then bastila has to play a hero....

Then at starforge he lets Dark jedi and droids do his fighting in hopes they will finish one of, and when you finally reach him he is so wimpy he uses starforge DS to empower him so he can present some minimum challenge afterall.

Malak=Noob. :lol:

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

You have that piss-poor excuse for a Sith Lord Ajunta Pall, creation of nothing more than a lazy Bioware designer who couldn't be bothered to look up an actual Sith Lord, and not Naga Sadow?

Hmmm. Doesn't matter in any case. All of them failed before they took over the Galaxy except for Palpatine, even if his rule was brief.

Didn't bioware also create Revan and Malak?

Revan was a fine fighter, a quality that palpatine didn't have

"Fine fighter", in video game every PC is a fine fighter!

Didn't bioware also create Revan and Malak?

Yeah maybe that's why they're so crappy

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

He was a padawan for god sake, what did you exspect he was still young and inexsperience at that time Anakin i mean.

The only reason that people think that Anakin was strong is because of the illusion of strength that he had, his midichilorian count (which was never spoken of after Ep. 1. Instead of the force being something mystical and interesting, it becomes lame and silly.) and also the reason people thought he was tough. I mean, c'mon. Choking stormtroopers and admirals? The stormtroopers can't even shoot straight!

Geez! :lol:

Honestly, though, I think that Vader was the most powerful sith of his Era. The 40-50 umpthing years he lived. But he was, in his own way, a very silly sith lord. :cool:

Fnord.

Vader had potential but seemed to be a bootlicker with the Emperor.

Don't get me wrong I like Vader but that's how he seemed to be.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

After Revenge of the Sith video game, no one will ever even think that Revan might be able to challenge Anakin.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.