Top 10 Sith of all time!

Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?

• 1) Darth Vader
    • 2) Darth Sidious (empreror Paplatine)
    • 3) Darth Revan
    • 4) Exar Kun
    • 5) Darth Maul
    • 6) Darth Bane
    • 7) Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)
    • 8) Marka Ragnos
    • 9) Darth Malak
    • 10) Ajunta Pall

And lucas is not the god, and lucas is known because of his movies, not the other way around

?? so the movies made lucas?

im pretty sure without lucas star wars would never have become famous...because they never would have been made...star wars is lucas's idea so he can say/do whatever he wants and it is always true...

and i never said lucas was the god, im saying they are his movies, his franchise, his characters, its all his...get over it, if you disagree with what lucas says regarding star wars, you are wrong...

I 'd say it is more accurate to say that Lucas holds the rights for Star Wars. I really doubt that Star Wars is his own creation. Many people have worked for it so it is also their creation.

Nothing in the world is truly original.

let me put it this way, it was lucas idea, he made it all happen...i believe the majority of the story is his, and because it is his, he has the right to say what is right or wrong...

if i wrote something and made a character that i said was the best of all time, i wouldnt want some other writer to come along and say, well, all i have to do is make the guy superhuman and say hes better...it doesnt work that way, anybody can make a character than would be better than another, but it doesnt give anyone the right to overrule the creator of the original character...

In my opinion Star Wars is a fairy tale, and such stories tend to differentiate themslefs after some time. Since it has not clearly been stated in the movies (yet) that Anakin/Vader is the most powerful then it is everyone's guess.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

ahh that is a very good point, but i still beleive that it is wrong for ppl to say that their guy is better than vades!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

We are not talking about our guy but about the emperor. To which vader was loyal for aover 20 years and didn't succeded in overthrowing him and be the emperor himslef, thus in my opinion Sidious is more powerful than Vader.

And lucas is not the god, and lucas is known because of his movies, not the other way around

?? so the movies made lucas?

im pretty sure without lucas star wars would never have become famous...because they never would have been made...star wars is lucas's idea so he can say/do whatever he wants and it is always true...

and i never said lucas was the god, im saying they are his movies, his franchise, his characters, its all his...get over it, if you disagree with what lucas says regarding star wars, you are wrong...

I 'd say it is more accurate to say that Lucas holds the rights for Star Wars. I really doubt that Star Wars is his own creation. Many people have worked for it so it is also their creation.

Nothing in the world is truly original.

let me put it this way, it was lucas idea, he made it all happen...i believe the majority of the story is his, and because it is his, he has the right to say what is right or wrong...

if i wrote something and made a character that i said was the best of all time, i wouldnt want some other writer to come along and say, well, all i have to do is make the guy superhuman and say hes better...it doesnt work that way, anybody can make a character than would be better than another, but it doesnt give anyone the right to overrule the creator of the original character...

In my opinion Star Wars is a fairy tale, and such stories tend to differentiate themslefs after some time. Since it has not clearly been stated in the movies (yet) that Anakin/Vader is the most powerful then it is everyone's guess.

but im not talking about in the movie, outside of the movie world (back in real life) the creator says vader is the strongest. how can someone argue with that? i just dont understand how someone could logically say to lucas "no, the guy who wrote a book based on your original creation is right about the strongest guy in your original world"

(the use of the word original does not mean everything lucas made was his own idea he pulled out of thin air, cuz that never happens, it just means he was the first one to make star wars)

well, there is definitely the right to build off of his works if he says so, but contradicting him in the novels, games, comics, etc. is wrong...i wouldnt want someone re-writing something i made, so i think we should respect lucas movies and say what he says ranks above all others

That would seem to make the most sense

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that Lucas has said that Vader had the greatest potential a Force user could have.

Which is different than saying he is the most powerful.

Yes but if we count official what is in the first three movies, (and a lot of people refer only to the movies) vader is just the one who brings the balance to the force. Nothing more nothing else. And he was not even a Dark lord, and he coulded kill an 80 year old guy. And luke lost to ethe emperor, and vader lost to luke, and anakin is vader, and anakin lost to both obi wan and dooku, and dooku was under Sidious, so sidious is more powerful than both vader and anakin(and yoda if what we have heard about episode 3 is true)

There is hope beyond hope

Yes but if we count official what is in the first three movies, (and a lot of people refer only to the movies) vader is just the one who brings the balance to the force. Nothing more nothing else. And he was not even a Dark lord, and he coulded kill an 80 year old guy. And luke lost to ethe emperor, and vader lost to luke, and anakin is vader, and anakin lost to both obi wan and dooku, and dooku was under Sidious, so sidious is more powerful than both vader and anakin(and yoda if what we have heard about episode 3 is true)

:thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

first of all, vader is a dark lord...sidious was very strong, im not denying that, but i think he was strong in a smart way. vader lost to sidious, and if we are going by the movies, he did kill sidious (it was some stupid eu book that brought him back)...luke lost to the emperor because he threw down his lightsaber...he underestimated sidious's powers....vader lost to luke because he underestimated the effect the comment about leia would have and luke used a quick strike and the darkside to fuel an unpredictable attack...anakin lost to obiwan in ep. iii, which is not in the first three movies like you are talking about, same with dooku...anyway, the point is, vader is the best! :D

first of all, vader is a dark lord...sidious was very strong, im not denying that, but i think he was strong in a smart way. vader lost to sidious, and if we are going by the movies, he did kill sidious (it was some stupid eu book that brought him back)...luke lost to the emperor because he threw down his lightsaber...he underestimated sidious's powers....vader lost to luke because he underestimated the effect the comment about leia would have and luke used a quick strike and the darkside to fuel an unpredictable attack...anakin lost to obiwan in ep. iii, which is not in the first three movies like you are talking about, same with dooku...anyway, the point is, vader is the best! :D

Don't know buddy, seems pretty messed up there.... :thumbsup:

uhh yea ok no? and that "80 year old guy" could mop your ass up and down the halls bud! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

I know. That is why i admire him

Dont we all! :D

I respect him, I don't admire him, he was a fool in a way. He overestimated himself and his powers.

Hm, maybe after 20 years on top he had lost his edge..

thats not hte only thing he lost :devil:

He and the other guy from a James Bond movie who had teeth made of steel. :p

Maybe being bad means that you have to have bad teeth.

yea jaws was cool! but the emporor with metal teath :D ;)