Top 10 Sith of all time!

Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord is your personal choice?

• 1) Darth Vader
    • 2) Darth Sidious (empreror Paplatine)
    • 3) Darth Revan
    • 4) Exar Kun
    • 5) Darth Maul
    • 6) Darth Bane
    • 7) Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)
    • 8) Marka Ragnos
    • 9) Darth Malak
    • 10) Ajunta Pall

I prefer Palpatine of all.

His cunning and skill to manipulate the republic, the Jedi and the entire Galaxy is stunning. A great mind that managed to "play" all for his causes.

He played the trade federation, the Geonosians, the republic, the council, even the Jedi.

He is a truly one of a kind.

Everyone whos "down" knows that the most powerful Lord of Sith is Darth Calaminous. Ya I know what you're saying, "I've never heard of him, but he sounds totally awesome and if thats the case then hes good enough for me, he already sound stronger then Vader."

The beauty of Darth Calaminous was that he hid out on the planet Cybertron during most of the time after ROTJ waiting to strike. Then he got some of the wool that was sheared from Marko Ragnos(half man, half goat, all amazing), and as we all know that if something belonged to someone else who's dead then you get all there power, its in the EU so don't question it. Anyway he used his power to abstract energon cubes from various places where the force was strongest throughout the galaxy and fight the jedi master Omega Supreme (he was awesome because he was also a diesel truck and instead of a lightsaber he used an exhuast manifold), but in a peculiar twist of fate, the energon cubes he sought so tirelessly, gave him dysentery and he died. :'(

haha... this one really made me laugh! I think you should open you own TV show! :cool: >_<:devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Everyone whos "down" knows that the most powerful Lord of Sith is Darth Calaminous. Ya I know what you're saying, "I've never heard of him, but he sounds totally awesome and if thats the case then hes good enough for me, he already sound stronger then Vader."

The beauty of Darth Calaminous was that he hid out on the planet Cybertron during most of the time after ROTJ waiting to strike. Then he got some of the wool that was sheared from Marko Ragnos(half man, half goat, all amazing), and as we all know that if something belonged to someone else who's dead then you get all there power, its in the EU so don't question it. Anyway he used his power to abstract energon cubes from various places where the force was strongest throughout the galaxy and fight the jedi master Omega Supreme (he was awesome because he was also a diesel truck and instead of a lightsaber he used an exhuast manifold), but in a peculiar twist of fate, the energon cubes he sought so tirelessly, gave him dysentery and he died. :'(

>_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

One relying on means to enhance his strengh isnt strong in himself, it like putting gold around metal pretending it to be 100% gold, know i think a true sith lord has power enough to win without drawing on energy or force enhancements.

True, but a Sith Lord always seeks new ways to expand his power. Gaining more power and crush enemies is only goal of a Sith Lord's life. Exar Kun is an example of a guy who expanded himself into unbelievable power. Anakin had as great potential, but wasted it in the outcome (he relied on his son's suspected defection instead of his own wisdom and cunning - and it took him a while to turn against the rotten emperor). Real Sith desires return of the magic, return of the ancient Sith Empire.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

haha... this one really made me laugh! I think you should open you own TV show! :cool: :) :)

Thankyou, its good to know sometimes I can even make you laugh, its amazing what alleyways insomnia can lead you down

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I picked vader bcs he was the strongest of them all and he was the most badass too :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

He was neither the strongest nor the most badass.

I found him to be the most badass of all, and lucas has stated many times that vader/anakin was the most powerful jedi in his universe! :)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

He was neither the strongest nor the most badass.

I found him to be the most badass of all, and lucas has stated many times that vader/anakin was the most powerful jedi in his universe! :)

Correction he had the biggest Force potential, he wasn't the most powerful..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

really, it only matters what one person thinks, and that is george lucas...he created star wars, he created darth vader. without him, there would be no exar kun, etc. george says its vader, therefore, it is vader, and anybody who questions that is wrong...

I thought that Lucas had said that Luke becomes the most powerful of them all.

Anakin never reached his true potential, either due to the lack of trainning (he never completed his Jedi trainning) let alone maturity. Or due to his injuries and tha fact that he had to be 24/7 in a "environmental" suite.

really, it only matters what one person thinks, and that is george lucas...he created star wars, he created darth vader.  without him, there would be no exar kun, etc.  george says its vader, therefore, it is vader, and anybody who questions that is wrong...

I would have to partially agree with you, bcs lucas made this world (well he designed it and other seemed to build off of it) and all of the ppl you build off of it want to make their guy stronger or better than his. but ppl are entitled to what they think, if someone disagrees they can clearly say so. ;)

And lucas is not the god, and lucas is known because of his movies, not the other way around

?? so the movies made lucas?

im pretty sure without lucas star wars would never have become famous...because they never would have been made...star wars is lucas's idea so he can say/do whatever he wants and it is always true...

and i never said lucas was the god, im saying they are his movies, his franchise, his characters, its all his...get over it, if you disagree with what lucas says regarding star wars, you are wrong...

And lucas is not the god, and lucas is known because of his movies, not the other way around

im pretty sure without lucas star wars would never have become famous...because they never would have been made...star wars is lucas's idea so he can say/do whatever he wants and it is always true...

and i never said lucas was the god, im saying they are his movies, his franchise, his characters, its all his...get over it, if you disagree with what lucas says regarding star wars, you are wrong...

I 'd say it is more accurate to say that Lucas holds the rights for Star Wars. I really doubt that Star Wars is his own creation. Many people have worked for it so it is also their creation.

Nothing in the world is truly original.

Well it is his creation like i said, he gave ppl the rights to build off of the starwars universe (EU). but he did make it originallly so it is his, but not only his there are other ppl who have contributed to the starwars univers. :D

Only because he has the rights of his product, doesn't mean his opinion is a rule, when he does not franchise it. I mean that if he said that vader is the most powerful and then he TM it(made it legal(not a native speaker)), then i would not question him

There is hope beyond hope

I 'd say it is more accurate to say that Lucas holds the rights for Star Wars. I really doubt that Star Wars is his own creation. Many people have worked for it so it is also their creation.

Nothing in the world is truly original.

let me put it this way, it was lucas idea, he made it all happen...i believe the majority of the story is his, and because it is his, he has the right to say what is right or wrong...

if i wrote something and made a character that i said was the best of all time, i wouldnt want some other writer to come along and say, well, all i have to do is make the guy superhuman and say hes better...it doesnt work that way, anybody can make a character than would be better than another, but it doesnt give anyone the right to overrule the creator of the original character...

Well it is his creation like i said, he gave ppl the rights to build off of the starwars universe (EU). but he did make it originallly so it is his, but not only his there are other ppl who have contributed to the starwars univers. :D

well, there is definitely the right to build off of his works if he says so, but contradicting him in the novels, games, comics, etc. is wrong...i wouldnt want someone re-writing something i made, so i think we should respect lucas movies and say what he says ranks above all others