Since the game has gone gold....

48 members have voted

1. 1. Since the game has gone gold....

• I'm going to pre-order the game now
    • I'm going to reserve a copy at my local gaming store
    • Not buy the game because i never wanted it to go gold (?)
    • Break into Obsidian and steal the finaly copy

Remember....

Obsidian Entertainment, Inc.

1560 Brookhollow Drive, Suite 220

Santa Ana, CA 92705

USA

:huh:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I already preordered it, so I'm going to wait for it to get to my house, and jump for joy when it arrives.

I'll probably just stare at it for a few minutes before snappingout of it, runing to the Xbox and popping it in. I probably won't move from that spot for a loooooong tme lol.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I already pre-ordered it, so I jsut have to go pick it up at the store on the sixth.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

It means that it is finished and is ready to be mass produced and shipped to stores.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I preordered it from Lucasarts so I'll get it in the mail

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I preordered it from Lucasarts so I'll get it in the mail

Five days after the fact lol. >_<

Ya I'm afraid so, but atleast I get a shirt >_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You'd rather have a shirt over getting the game right away? Don't worry, I'll be happy to annoy you with enigmatic hints about the game while you wait lol.

Wait...no I won't I'll be too busy playing to come here >_<

I'm not paying any extra. I got it online so it's actually cheaper than the retail price lol.

You'd rather have a shirt over getting the game right away? Don't worry, I'll be happy to annoy you with enigmatic hints about the game while you wait lol.

Wait...no I won't I'll be too busy playing to come here >_<

I would burn the shirt if it meant I could get the game on the earlier day

Here, here lol.

But I have a plan, I'm going to buy the game when it comes out, as a gift for my friend Sherman, then I'll just give him the other copy and the shirt and I don't have to worry about it and then I look like such a nice guy

stupid PC gamers <_<

* PC gamer runs at me with knife *

Did I say PC gamers are Bad? No No I meant they're badly good

Anyway when I do get an XBOX ( In summer ( its all mom's fault! :) ) I will definetly pick up a copy of TSL. In fact its # 1 on the most wanted list for me

Oh yeah and what was that address again :ph34r: