Special Abilities

So what is a Miraluka?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Lord Satasn... if you're talking about Kreia and Mira I think you need medical attention immediately.

aha noooooooooooo not kreia....jesus man Im not into old women....but whats wrong with mira..? shes the young bounty hunter chick right?

she's a ho...

It takes one to know one

You guys should go visit Amsterdam, alters your view about what in Holland is a completely legal job (they even pay tax overhere...)

Miraluka

a race native to the planet Alpheridies, they are born without eyes. However, through the use of the Force, they can see as well as any sighted race. Outwardly, the average Miraluka individual appeared to be a normal Human, with a decorative veil covering their face. They original Miraluka migrated to Alpherides several millennia before the Great Sith War, fleeing a planet which was geologically and tectonically unstable. Their innate abilities with the Force were brought to the forefront as genetic mutations brought on by Abron's infrared radiation eliminated their eyes. Very few Miraluka ever left the Alpherides, choosing not to disrupt their equilibrium. When Emperor Palpatine instituted his Jedi Purge, many Miraluka were killed or forced into hiding, and they remained aloof from the rest of the galaxy for many decades afterward

Miraluka  

a race native to the planet Alpheridies, they are born without eyes. However, through the use of the Force, they can see as well as any sighted race. Outwardly, the average Miraluka individual appeared to be a normal Human, with a decorative veil covering their face. They original Miraluka migrated to Alpherides several millennia before the Great Sith War, fleeing a planet which was geologically and tectonically unstable. Their innate abilities with the Force were brought to the forefront as genetic mutations brought on by Abron's infrared radiation eliminated their eyes. Very few Miraluka ever left the Alpherides, choosing not to disrupt their equilibrium. When Emperor Palpatine instituted his Jedi Purge, many Miraluka were killed or forced into hiding, and they remained aloof from the rest of the galaxy for many decades afterward

Well Visas Marr isn't from Onderon then. I guess I can't be right about everything. Where did Miraluka first appear? I havn't come across them before and I thought I had read most of the EU stuff.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Freedon Nadd has to be the gayest name for a Jedi/Sithlord I've ever heard....alot of the EU name's are pretty Pathetic...I really only like Exar Kun, Revan is pretty decent I liked it, Malak was gay lol, I dont read the EU books but stuff I've seen online are pretty weak as well...Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion are kind of weird, but they look promising as characters and their names have grown on me....but I dont care what Freeyours Nadds looks like....lol....Naga Sadow is decent, Marka Ragnos sounds like an italian pasta dish though....

Freedon Nadd has to be the gayest name for a Jedi/Sithlord I've ever heard....alot of the EU name's are pretty Pathetic...I really only like Exar Kun, Revan is pretty decent I liked it, Malak was gay lol, I dont read the EU books but stuff I've seen online are pretty weak as well...Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion are kind of weird, but they look promising as characters and their names have grown on me....but I dont care what Freeyours Nadds looks like....lol....Naga Sadow is decent, Marka Ragnos sounds like an italian pasta dish though....

Its not limited to just names.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Lord Satasn... if you're talking about Kreia and Mira I think you need medical attention immediately.

aha noooooooooooo not kreia....jesus man Im not into old women....but whats wrong with mira..? shes the young bounty hunter chick right?

she's a ho...

It takes one to know one

oh no. did i offend your future virtual girlfriend... ?

Its not limited to just names.

Yeah I guess the stories are pretty weak too if that's what u mean, I dunno, I dont read the star wars books...the only reason I started searching data banks online about the EU was because I was curious about Sidious's past....b4 the movies....how he came to the Sith who his master was and etc...and I have found jack **** lol

Hey does anyone know of any of Mandalores special abilities, or one of the disciples? :thumbsup:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Hey does anyone know of any of Mandalores special abilities, or one of the disciples? :)

No and no. :thumbsup:

We don't even know who mandalore *is* yet (in terms of identity), never mind what he can do lol. Since there's a posibility he could be Canderous, we probably won't know very much about him 'till the game is released (on time I hope).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hey does anyone know of any of Mandalores special abilities, or one of the disciples? :ermm:

No and no. :thumbsup:

We don't even know who mandalore *is* yet (in terms of identity), never mind what he can do lol. Since there's a posibility he vould be Canderous, we probably won't know very much about him tell the game is released (on time I hope).

if it's canderous, what would his special ability be? something he learned during the five years between kotor and kotor 2? :)

if it's canderous, what would his special ability be? something he learned during the five years between kotor and kotor 2?  :thumbsup:

High toxicality resistance

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hehehe, no. Wasn't that his ability last time, besides the regeneration thing?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I liked him too. He was cool. Some woman preferred him to Carth. :thumbsup::)

i liked candy. he pushed drugs like it was no tomorrow. gots to make i living, i guess...

Goddamn the pusherman

If Canderous is Mandalore I guess he will keep his regeneration ability, plus the armour will be very powerful and not wearable by anyone else.

Now that 'everyone' thinks it's Canderous, i hope it's not!! I hate it when i read something and then get it in my head and can't puch it out. Man, i'm gonna think it's canderous when i'm playing and when he's revealed as canderous there'll be no surprised whatsoever. sux!! <_<

T3-M4

Mobile workbench (can break down items, upgrade, etc)

Bao-Dur

His arm allows him to 'bash' down certain force field doors quickly. His robot will help you in combat by shooting enemies or repairing friendly droids. He upgrades it over the course of the game.

T3 isn't a moble workbench, he's half of one.

Bao is the other half.

Together they function as a mobile work bench, but seperately what they can break down is limited.

Damn! Well just when I thought they actually made T3 useful this time around, the little tin tan - true to form - turns out to be pretty useless afterall. <_<

how do you get t3 and bao to combine?

Ask the Dantooine Sex Droid. :-"

i liked candy. he pushed drugs like it was no tomorrow. gots to make i living, i guess...

Ha! Gotta love the guy! :lol:

Jacking up on Candy's drugs made defeating Malak a breeze. :cool:

I liked him too. He was cool. Some woman preferred him to Carth. :p:lol:

Bi0weenie's cesspool, the "Onassi Order" was a freakshow gone bad....WAAAY bad! :blink::lol:

Now that 'everyone' thinks it's Canderous, i hope it's not!! I hate it when i read something and then get it in my head and can't puch it out. Man, i'm gonna think it's canderous when i'm playing and when he's revealed as canderous there'll be no surprised whatsoever. sux!!  <_<

Look at it this way: At least you won't be dissapointed. :p

manthing2.jpg