R.I.P. HK-47

I got the feeling that the relationship between your characters in KOTOR were severely underdeveloped.

But, I keep a positive altitutde that this will be rectified in the second game.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041118110209174.jpg

:(  We all loved you HK-47....we shall avenge you buddy and "a meatbag will surely pay!"

In the meantime......enter HK-50!  (w00t)

Don't worry. In my opinion the statement "HK has stepped into its place" indicates that the former droid hasn't been a HK model.

The same with C-3PO, he took the place of a protocol droid of another model (who has also been "disintegrated").

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

yeah, for a game that is v character and story orientated the relationships in the game were pathetic, i mean the whole romance thing how badly done was that?!?!

Bleh. I have mixed feelings about romances. It's often shameless pandering to the player who wants to get into the busty female Jedi's trousers. Having said that, the romances in KotOR were tastefully done, imho.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to get into the busty female Jedi's trousers. Unless of course you prefer to get into the whining male soldier's, that is. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I swear if they kill off H4-47 then there will be hell to pay...

And if outside the game hell doesnt go to plan, i will agressively mutilate / maul / disembowel every person remotely related to the assailant... for example The actual person who destroyed Hk-47 -> his family -> his friends -> his 5th grade teachers -> and to some it up i will kick his dog :angry:

**picks up ancient chinese torture equipment**

**signs out**

Grow up Pal.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I swear if they kill off H4-47 then there will be hell to pay...

And if outside the game hell doesnt go to plan, i will agressively mutilate / maul / disembowel every person remotely related to the assailant... for example The actual person who destroyed Hk-47 -> his family -> his friends -> his 5th grade teachers -> and to some it up i will kick his dog  :angry:

**picks up ancient chinese torture equipment**

**signs out**

his planet...

not to mention his solar system....

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

if no one cares why are you bothering to even say that sort of thing, this forum isnt high school dude so forget the 'displacement tactics'

Exactly.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I loved HK but I wasn't in love with HK

If he returns good if he doesn't no biggie

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I never liked HK-47. He was a one trick pony.

Finally another one who sees the light.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

HK may not be dead even if the devs want you to think that he is destroyed. His memory could be transfered to something "else" because since he is a droid that would be very easy, or the previous protocol droid may not even be HK as ghost of anakin said. Well let's hope so he will come back in some way at least because by the impression I get from reading the forums ( and I read a lot on much diffrent forums about Kotor, even that I post very little ) he is the favorite character of most people.