R.I.P. HK-47

I somehow think it more likely that something happens along these lines: HK-50 has been sent to find out which side you're and and possibly kill you, HK-47 may have been sent to save you or something of that nature, so HK-50 tried to takeout HK-47 and thinks he did, but before you leave Peragus, HK-47 surprisingly returns, kills the imposter HK-50, and shows himself to be the best HK droid there ever was, then maybe joins your party, maybe not.

They wouldn't dare to kill off HK-47 within the first hour of the game, because they know there will be a very angry mob knocking on their door if they do :p

HK-47 is a god. He cannot die. He is second only to Revan. Revan doesn't need an apprentice. He has HK. Period.

I somehow think it more likely that something happens along these lines: HK-50 has been sent to find out which side you're and and possibly kill you, HK-47 may have been sent to save you or something of that nature, so HK-50 tried to takeout HK-47 and thinks he did, but before you leave Peragus, HK-47 surprisingly returns, kills the imposter HK-50, and shows himself to be the best HK droid there ever was, then maybe joins your party, maybe not.

Yep, same thoughts.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hk-50((Spoilers))

:p

;)

:)

:blink:

(w00t)

Been said before but you never know,might still be a spoiler.

Hk-50 is was said to be done after P.station,was said in the same article that there would be more of the HK series droids in the game. Though take that for whatever you want because it was from Game Informer.

Your opinion only. Canderous and Jolee were better acc to many people.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't really know what do you see in him. His comments were very annoying.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Yeah, but at least her voice was pleasant. Besides what funny is in instant small talk about killing and overuse of word "meatbag"?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Bastila was very english (read: stuck up) only prequel Obi-Wan is worse (maybe he is some descendant of hers?)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Misision was awful

bastila is gonna become dust when we get Atris

Personally I don't like women with white hair. Brunettes are superior.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: