R.I.P. HK-47

I claimed the rights of god? Do you mean i destroyed something sacred?

So basicly you think HK-47 is badder?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It says the destruction of the previous protocol droid, there were atleast one other protocol droid in the first game, and I doubt that there's a bunch of HKs in one place, so it would stand to reason that he's talking about another type of protocol droid :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It says the destruction of the previous protocol droid, there were atleast one other  protocol droid in the first game, and I doubt that there's a bunch of HKs in one place, so it would stand to reason that he's talking about another type of protocol droid :)

I hope it, I want HK-47 back, I someone to do the bad work for me :-"

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Well, the owner of the datapad knows the difference between a HK droid and a protocol droid; he (or she) uses both terms on the datapad. And I doubt anyone familiar with HK-47 would refer to him as a protocol droid.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

And since we're just speculating anyway, I have my doubts about the protocol droid's demise being an accident.

HK droids have been shown to be quite capable of independent action and are programmed to seize any opportunity to get closer to its target...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Why should it be HK-47?

First, he would never be so stupid to accidently activate a mine, second he was pretty freaky for a protocol droid, so why would the crew complain about their new p.d. when the old one was basically as bad?

And third, why should he be a protocol droid for a low officer in a backward mining station, when Revan (with crew?) vanished on Korriban and the Ebon Hawk first has to travel to Peragus?

There is nothing in the text that suggests to me that HK-47 is the destroyed protocol droid that had to be replaced.

hk could also mean Hired Killer, since he was an assasin droid

No, it really is hunter killer...they said so in the game. :rolleyes:

Actually, it does not mean hunterkiller. I asked that question on the bioware website and one of the devs explained that he'd actually put it in as a nod to his group of pool playing buddies I think he said.

That datapad screenshot needs some context - I wouldn't jump to any conclusions based on that.

Hehe, Chris doesn't want his house to be fire bomed, so he made sure everyone knew the real Hk is back.

Personally, I loved Hk. He was hilarious and could always be counted on to say something insane and absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

HK stands for Henry Kissinger where they got the bulk of his personality traits :ph34r:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If they introduce a new character HK-50 then I hope that its atleast different then the original

hey..heres an idea..

they couldnt get the voice actor to bring back the original HK-47.. so instead they made HK-50.. so we could have an HK droid without people complaining about them using a different Voice over for the HK unit...

and the original could still make a cameo...

just a thought

hey..heres an idea..

they couldnt get the voice actor to bring back the original HK-47.. so instead they made HK-50.. so we could have an HK droid without people complaining about them using a different Voice over for the HK unit...

and the original could still make a cameo...

just a thought

But I don't want some dumbass rip off...I want the original damnit! <_<

But the choice was either HK-50 or no HK at all, then I'm taking HK-50 baby! (w00t)

manthing2.jpg