Gamespot Says TSL Wont Be Live Enabled

Will This Stop You From Buying The XBox Version?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Will This Stop You From Buying The XBox Version?

• Hell yeah it will I am buying the PC version now
    • I could care less the XBox version will still own
    • Looks like TSL already falls short of KOTOR not going to buy it
    • Damn Obsidian lies once again those lazy bastards
    • Ha ha XBox losers PC rules
    • I will still buy the game just not for fifty bucks

Opinions are opinions, no matter how....smart or moronic.

Thats very rude. I don't believe I ever stated that the story would suck. I enjoyed KOTOR's story very much. However I did say I don't think a game like TSL that isn't brining anything new to the table gameplay and graphics wise is worth my fifty bucks without some DLC. If I wan't a good story I will buy a bloody book for fifteen bucks not a game that I played last year with a new name slaped on the cover.

Cheers!

New story, New locations, More Items, Bigger areas, New team, more options, Upgraded upgrade system, quick switch, non-jedi members actual have a point in the game now and more.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Boy, if you think that was rude, then we all should just tip toe around every one's sensibilities -less feelings should get hurt.

Suck it up big boy. No one attacked your person.

Opinions are free fire zones though. If you state an opinion, said opinion is open for attack. Such is the beast that is an internet message board.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Since when do you have to play through KOTOR more than once to get both endings? Hell I got all 4 endings in Deus Ex IW in one play though the game.

That's because Deus Ex IW sucked as a RPG. Don't expect TSL to have such a crappy and linear plot development. And yes, you could get both endings in K1 in just one go, but that didn't allow for full exploration of plot and/or gameplay options.

Sorry, slightly offtopic, but Deus Ex was not an RPG, it was an RPG/FPS hybrid. Furthermore, it didn't have a crappy plot development. Perhaps it was linear, but it was one of the best storie I have ever seen in a PC game!

sorry, but I had to step up for DE :rolleyes:

Sorry, slightly offtopic, but Deus Ex was not an RPG, it was an RPG/FPS hybrid. Furthermore, it didn't have a crappy plot development. Perhaps it was linear, but it was one of the best storie I have ever seen in a PC game!

sorry, but I had to step up for DE :thumbsup:

Deus Ex, I agree. Deus Ex IW however, was a poor excuse for a RPG, and a boooring FPS.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Opinions are opinions, no matter how....smart or moronic.

Thats very rude. I don't believe I ever stated that the story would suck. I enjoyed KOTOR's story very much. However I did say I don't think a game like TSL that isn't brining anything new to the table gameplay and graphics wise is worth my fifty bucks without some DLC. If I wan't a good story I will buy a bloody book for fifteen bucks not a game that I played last year with a new name slaped on the cover.

Cheers!

New story, New locations, More Items, Bigger areas, New team, more options, Upgraded upgrade system, quick switch, non-jedi members actual have a point in the game now and more.

....Less bugs..

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

mmm i don't think that future downloads are so important, in KOTOR1 the additional content was just some new items and a very small area, in my opinion nothing that can really improve the lifespan of a game.

if KOTOR1 was good enought to make some people play it many times, was not for this content, but for the story, the characters and the curiosity to try things.

also if the producer decide to not "finance" these additional contents we can't pretend that obsidian to work free, this is still a work and to create new contets need times and effort.

If the game will have a great story, great character enhancing even more the strong points of the previous chapter, will be a great game, that will not need any additional content, if not, there will be no download able to make a mediocre game a good one.

Other than patches, I'm not one for downloading content. By the time it's available I typically have finished the fgame...

I am pleased to hear it will be available Dec 6th, however.

Agreed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hmm. Looks to me like the game is worth playing over and over and over again any way. :thumbsup:

Let's see. Someone help me with my math, please. I'm not very good when my head is in pain.

Revan DS/LS Male/Female: x4

Base Class: x3

Prstg. Class: x6

Party Config: Currently Unknown

PC M/F DS/LS: x4

Multiple conversations: If like KOTOR, it will be x3

"Secrets": Unknown

Sidequests, multiple ways: If like kotor, x2.

Planet Combinations: x7

Saber config: over 10mil

Umm. There's a lot of ways to play the game.

Someone who has a clear head, do the math. Or if you're a math major. Or if you're a dev and know the multiple ways. ;)

Fnord.

How about what you said to NPCs (like party members) and there were more than 2 side quests

Yes, but consider the fact that nearly everyone wanted DS/LS mastery. And besides, being neutral wasn't much of an option in kotor.

No i mean there would be like 2 or 3 lightside outcomes and 2 or 3 darkside outcomes.

P.S. Akari is back :D

Murmph, I mean basic outcome. Kinda like what you mean, but not really. If you did it many ways, it was still the same thing in the end. Did you go back and do every side quest differently? Save the game and go back? I wouldn't. That's just tedious. And annyoing. Now, unless there had been a radically different way to do a quest, I doubt many of us bothered. :thumbsup:

Akari = supercool thread stalker

Fnord.