Darth Sion And Kreia (Possible Spoiler!)

Supposedly

Darth Nihilus and Atris

have the same relationship, with the latter being the master. This is according to a guy who says he writes for the Aussie OXM. Trust at your own risk.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?th...=15260&tstart=0

"Crusty saber-waver Darth Sion makes an early appearance in the gamn and, as you may know, he's basically cracked to pieces. Only the will of the dark side keeps his body from falling apart, but this makes him a deadly opponent. He can contort his body into shapes that allow attacks to seemingly pass right through him. It also turns out that he's the old apprentice of Kreia, the blind Obi-Wan-style Jedi who wakes you from stasis early in the game. Whether he was the one responsible for her blindness has yet to be revealed.

Also revealed is the name of the strange, ghost-faced Darth lord thats been plastered all over the internet. OXM can exclusively reveal that this strange apparition is Darth Nihlus-the most mysterious Sith lord of the game. But, as Yoda might say, there is another. We only glimpsed her before the screen was changed as quickly as the conversation, but she was a human Sith. Dressed head to toe in a crimson cloak and hood, she looked pretty normal except for a tight black patterend shawl wrapped over her nose and mouth. We didn't know whether we wanted to kill her or kiss her. And of course, there's always the question of whether three Siths is enough to sate the appetite of KOTOR fans. "All I'll say," Gallo smiles again, "is that the game is called the Sith Lords - beyond that I can't tell you. Suffice to say though, that the galaxy is pretty much in the hands of the Sith." He's not kidding either."

:) :D

just in regards to that I was wandering if you got to see the face of the female sith because wouldnt it be wierd if Atris was the female sith and she dissapeared everytime or when the female sith turns up. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It would also make for a neat ending on whether or not you turn light or dark side like kotor 1 ;)

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?th...=15260&tstart=0

Also revealed is the name of the strange, ghost-faced Darth lord thats been plastered all over the internet. OXM can exclusively reveal that this strange apparition is Darth Nihlus-the most mysterious Sith lord of the game. But, as Yoda might say, there is another. We only glimpsed her before the screen was changed as quickly as the conversation, but she was a human Sith. Dressed head to toe in a crimson cloak and hood, she looked pretty normal except for a tight black patterend shawl wrapped over her nose and mouth."

:thumbsup: :D

just in regards to that I was wandering if you got to see the face of the female sith because wouldnt it be wierd if Atris was the female sith and she dissapeared everytime or when the female sith turns up. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It would also make for a neat ending on whether or not you turn light or dark side like kotor 1 :luck:

So the last Sith Lord is Visas Marr?... interesting.