Anyone need a wedding ring?

mkreku

I thought this was rather funny.. And somewhat true.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

This picture was rather funny too.. I thought. British humour.

000ADF94-E181-1189-B6E080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/frontpages/

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

While I'm neutral in the whole political thing, I think the people responsible for the Daily Mirror need to be shot.

If anything, crap like that makes me wonder if the man should be supported. Of course I sometimes have a contrary nature... so I dunno.

The state of my sanity aside, dear Darque, the deep ideological division between the people of the United States is such that reconciliation just might not be possible and the only fruitful resolution will have to be the separation otherwise will we simply bicker among ourselves and accomplish nothing while our enemies take advantage of our in-fighting.

While I'm neutral in the whole political thing, I think the people responsible for the Daily Mirror need to be shot.

If anything, crap like that makes me wonder if the man should be supported. Of course I sometimes have a contrary nature... so I dunno.

Well, Bush's foreign politics are horrible. They're creating a lot of anger and hatred around the world. I can't speak for his domestic politics since I haven't experienced it first hand. But this chart might explain that frontpage (somewhat):

http://217.160.163.211/globalvote2004/

Check out the numbers for Europe..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The state of my sanity aside, dear Darque, the deep ideological division between the people of the United States is such that reconciliation just might not be possible and the only fruitful resolution will have to be the separation otherwise will we simply bicker among ourselves and accomplish nothing while our enemies take advantage of our in-fighting.

No, what "needs" to be done is to shatter both "sides" and rebuild the nation as it's meant to be. A nation by the people and for the people... not just for democrats and republicans.

Well, Bush's foreign politics are horrible. They're creating a lot of anger and hatred around the world. I can't speak for his domestic politics since I haven't experienced it first hand. But this chart might explain that frontpage (somewhat):

http://217.160.163.211/globalvote2004/

Check out the numbers for Europe..

I say strait out that I don't have all the facts on his foreign policy, so anything I say now can and might change later if accurate info is supplied.

I see it this way. The USA is the "only" remaining Superpower from the "old world" (The USSR is a memory) and as such I think there's a lot of fear and resentment over this fact.

I also think a lot of this stems from the fact the USA went against the (in my opinion, horrible) desires of the UN. The UN made resolutions about Iraq, and the US decided to enforce them.

Personally I think the UN is more at fault for how things have worked out than anything else. If that makes the US hated for doing what needed to be done, then so be it.

That will not happen.  The stratification of the issues such as abortion, gay rights, education, foreign policy, separation of church and state, and so forth will not allow there to be one side.

It could happen with a strong enough and popular enough leader.

If Bush had been that leader, instead of a wanna-be holy roman emperor... who knows how it could have played out.

The question remains, did it really needed to be done. Personally I do not care what happens in Iraq. Before the war it didn't effect me in the least and even if Saddam kept WMDs he is more apt to use them against his own people than have a chance to use them on US soil. The fact that Saddam did not have WMDs at the time of the invasion, and Bush Administration's claims of an Al Qeada link were proven false I have very little confidence in Bush's capabilties. Add to the fact he uses religious rheotirc to justify his actions instead of facts makes me doubly as skeptical to his leadership capabilities.

I do not want to seem rude to you Darque, but your assessment of the current state of affairs in the US and the stratification of the idealogies of its people seem a tad bit naive.

The question remains, did it really needed to be done.  Personally I do not care what happens in Iraq.  Before the war it didn't effect me in the least and even if Saddam kept WMDs he is more apt to use them against his own people than have a chance to use them on US soil.

wait a minute, so is the US now supposed to make policy based solely on your desires? we're protecting our interests. period. he would not have used them here... he would have sold them to someone who would have.

The fact that Saddam did not have WMDs at the time of the invasion,

still questionable and even the recent report indicated he was trying to get them at least...

and Bush Administration's claims of an Al Qeada link were proven false I have very little confidence in Bush's capabilties.

no, the BA claimed saddam and/or iraqi agents met with al qaeda agents.

Add to the fact he uses religious rheotirc to justify his actions instead of facts makes me doubly as skeptical to his leadership capabilities.

you don't understand the freedom of religion nor do you understand what the establishment clause really says. you should read the constitution. you get this point wrong in nearly every thread.

I do not want to seem rude to you Darque, but your assessment of the current state of affairs in the US and the stratification of the idealogies of its people seem a tad bit naive.

pot.kettle.black. darque actually did a good job on the assessment.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

No, it won't work.

Do you really want two "opposed" nuclear powered nations right next to each other? Both sides from a nation with a history of armed conflict?

Are you nuts? :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For once I agree with you..

Although I pondered it myself.. It would be cool for a while.. Until the rednecks decide to invade. lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

No, it won't work.

Do you really want two "opposed" nuclear powered nations right next to each other? Both sides from a nation with a history of armed conflict?

Are you nuts? :rolleyes:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For once I agree with you..

Although I pondered it myself.. It would be cool for a while.. Until the rednecks decide to invade. lol.

I always wondered what the world would have been like if the north had let the south form its own nation. Someone needs to make a TV series or video game or something out of that possibility.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's not like anyone takes the Tabloids that seriously. They are like comics for Adults.

Only one step up from the enquirer.

The Sun managed to annoy me. On two thirds of the page they had the story about the Black Watch and on the other third they had some scantily clad woman.Really bad taste I thought mixing the two.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I thought it was highly amusing.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's not like anyone takes the Tabloids that seriously. They are like comics for Adults.

Only one step up from the enquirer.

The Sun managed to annoy me. On two thirds of the page they had the story about the Black Watch and on the other third they had some scantily clad woman.Really bad taste I thought mixing the two.

It wouldn't matter if they were reporting on a nuke stike in the midlands, they would still have toppless jenny or whoever sporting her fun bags at no one in particular.

Such is the spirit of the Sun.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)