Weekend Programmer #5

Will party members move aroun d the Ebon Hawk, instead of just standing there?

Akari had already said they do in a previous weekend programmer.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Hey Akari;

A question about the DLC being cut for the release of the Xbox, do you have a rough Idea when us xboxers might exspect to get DLC? I was just wondering if we would have to wait until a later date to get it or if we will get any at all.

and thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

There will not be downloadable content.

-Akari

Thanks for the replay and thanks for the straight forward answer about it. Also thanks agian for taking the time to answer our questions.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Does Bao-dur use the same weapon the whole game (is it upgradeble)? And how strong is the staff compared to the lightsaber? If no than is there any non-jedi meele characters

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Will there be more Dialogue opions (like force choke non-vital NPCs)

Will we be able to defuse some of the scripted confrontations through dialogue or will everything be solved via Hack&Slash ?

BTW thanks for taking time to anwser our questions on this forum.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I've been looking at the screen shots on the new website and there appears to be several different types of robes. So i was just wondering if robes are one of the things that can be made from breaking down components or do you just find them or complete a quest for them?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

will bastilla apear in the game?

did my other questions have to much story in them to awnser?

Don't expect and answer on that one because it will more than likely be a closely gaurded secret until the game is released.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Akari, you are the man.  Is there any talk of a KOTOR 3 going around, similar to the KOTOR 2 talk before KOTOR itself was completed?

Cronicles of the old republic

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Akari,

In K1, when you interacted with a non-party NPC, the PC always initiated the dialogue, regardless of whether you clicked using a party NPC or not.

Since its been stated that in K2 we will have to to split the party in two teams at certain times, how will this character interaction work in the party which does NOT have the PC?

Also, who will attain any subsequent force alignment points acquired during the dialogue - the PC regardless or the actual party NPC used?

Thanks.

manthing2.jpg

No questions for you today Akari, you already answered the ones I had many months ago. Atually, I don't really want to know more about the game before I get it. Here is to the PC version on the shelves and on time in febrruary :thumbsup:

PS: Actually, I do have a questions. What on earth are you going to do on weekends if you are not working weekends anymore ???

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Is it possible to stay "true neutral" in this game? You said there's more than two endings. Is there an ending where you don't choose either LS or DS?

Will we be able to fly the Ebon Hawk? (maybe as a minigame?)

Will all vendors buy items from you for the same price? Or will there be a few special vendors who offer more, such as the guy on Yavin in KOTOR 1? Will you have to do anything to gain access to merchants who sell better items/give more money?

Thanks for doing this!