What's EU?

A book I believe but don't remember what series of books because I haven't read them yet.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

also your average sith lord wouldnt say things like this:

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

george w certainly gets top banana stupidity wise

lol .. never heard those quotes from Bush .. hahaha ! :D

on topic: If you want to know about EU there was a good topic awhile back .. just search EU or go to the starwars databank and find the info you want! but it will never be as extensive as reading the actual books of course ..

off topic again:

All these new very cool avatars with very nice concept art .. I can't find these pictures anywhere!! help? (like LightClaymore's avatar)

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

isnt a sith lord in charge of america at the moment? oops i forgot you have to be intellegent for that line of work. :thumbsup:

only joking  (w00t)

I don't think it's a joke. You have to have a higher IQ than 103 to be a Sith.

No problem with that. The force adds a total of at least 10 points to every force user's IQ.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Nah, I think Cheney's the real sith behind the scenes.  Then there's all that glowering.....  As one commentator said after the VP debate, "He really shines when he's dark"

Cheney is quite scary! I real think is sith like fasicist!

I mean Darth Cheney, I could see it happening!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! Cheney scares me! He's like a reptile or something...he actually reminds me strongly of Gollem! I mean, he's cunning and stuff, but still so freaky!

Nah, I think Cheney's the real sith behind the scenes.  Then there's all that glowering.....  As one commentator said after the VP debate, "He really shines when he's dark"

Cheney is quite scary! I real think is sith like fasicist!

I mean Darth Cheney, I could see it happening!

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! Cheney scares me! He's like a reptile or something...he actually reminds me strongly of Gollem! I mean, he's cunning and stuff, but still so freaky!

And his daughter's a lesbian! (w00t)

Score. :)

Kerry/Edwards 2 - 0 Bush/Cheney. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

If you doubt the sithiness: http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Though largely impossible to realize, it stands as a Mein Kampf for our times....

Have you read it all? Can you please explain this doctrine to me? Who are these people?

If it's like "Mein Kampf" does it really contain any plans comparable to the "Holocaust"???

I've read some of the documents on there. Not holocaust stuff, but like how he outlined the need for lebensraum in the east, ie Poland, Russia, etc.. This is a neoconservatie think-tank, so it's likely not going to come to pass and most GOP senators I hope and pray are only backing Bush for party reasons and wouldn't support this extreme of a thing, but it talks about repositioning troops all around the globe to maintain American dominance, talks about "maintaining favorable regimes" in Europe and stuff. Democracy or dictatorship, this group doesn't seem to care, so long as it is a nice vassal state for the US. The group was founded by the likes of Cheney and the elder Bush if you read the signatures on the statement of purpose.

I've read some of the documents on there.  Not holocaust stuff, but like how he outlined the need for lebensraum in the east, ie Poland, Russia, etc..  This is a neoconservatie think-tank, so it's likely not going to come to pass and most GOP senators I hope and pray are only backing Bush for party reasons and wouldn't support this extreme of a thing, but it talks about repositioning troops all around the globe to maintain American dominance, talks about "maintaining favorable regimes" in Europe and stuff.  Democracy or dictatorship, this group doesn't seem to care, so long as it is a nice vassal state for the US.  The group was founded by the likes of Cheney and the elder Bush if you read the signatures on the statement of purpose.

Thank you for the info!

p.s.:Is the foreign word "lebensraum" familiar in the English-speaking part?

Is Exar Kun from a game or a book or what? Tell me!!!

He is from a trillogy called the "jedi academy trilogy". The basic story is that Luke becomes a self proclaimed jedi master and starts a jedi academy on Yavin 4 where they had the base in ep 4. Turns out the temples were built by Kun and he is still haunting the place and trying to turn Lukes students to the dark side. Pretty cool stuff.

I've read some of the documents on there.  Not holocaust stuff, but like how he outlined the need for lebensraum in the east, ie Poland, Russia, etc..  This is a neoconservatie think-tank, so it's likely not going to come to pass and most GOP senators I hope and pray are only backing Bush for party reasons and wouldn't support this extreme of a thing, but it talks about repositioning troops all around the globe to maintain American dominance, talks about "maintaining favorable regimes" in Europe and stuff.  Democracy or dictatorship, this group doesn't seem to care, so long as it is a nice vassal state for the US.  The group was founded by the likes of Cheney and the elder Bush if you read the signatures on the statement of purpose.

Thank you for the info!

p.s.:Is the foreign word "lebensraum" familiar in the English-speaking part?

Sure, it's space to live in A.K.A Living space. :)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

He is from a trillogy called the "jedi academy trilogy". The basic story is that Luke becomes a self proclaimed jedi master and starts a jedi academy on Yavin 4 where they had the base in ep 4. Turns out the temples were built by Kun and he is still haunting the place and trying to turn Lukes students to the dark side. Pretty cool stuff.

I sincerily doubt that you've played Jedi Academy.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I sincerily doubt that you've played Jedi Academy.

Jedi Academy Trilogy = 3 books written by Kevin Anderson.

....Altough Exar Kun first appeared in Comics.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.