Knight Time for the Sith?

Actually it is a quite good idea for us to sacrifice our own character if LS...

It would add depth to the game, but they should also have another ending for LS a bit more conventional.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Wouldn't have to be a romance option. Might take away from playing the option out if you knew the character would always die in the end. Maybe have a set up where at the end you have to split the party up and each group has a goal. Who dies could be based off how you split the group up,or who you send to do what.

I would like to eat another party member's flesh, and gain their power, that'd be a good feature, and very "dark" ^_^

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd like to see something mysterious. Perhaps the classic Star Wars parade for LS, but with a twist - like a sith in the background acknowledging you as a worthy foe.

For DS, I'd like my evil person naming thingie, with a lot of names depending on what you did throughout the game. :lol:

Fnord.

I just hope that the following endings are avalible.

Sacrifcing your character for the sake of others

Sacrificing your party memebers for your/others sake.

Killing all the Sith Lords.

Joining the Sith Lords

Restoring the Republic

Any more?

Maybe instead of Jedi vs Sith all the time. It shuld be Jedi vs Sith vs Unknown alien (powerful) race. The same two parties fighting might get boring after a while.

Then the Jedi and the Sith could begrudgingly work together, and eventially They have a mutual respect for........... :p:o:p

I always hate it when stories do stuff like that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe instead of Jedi vs Sith all the time. It shuld be Jedi vs Sith vs Unknown alien (powerful) race. The same two parties fighting might get boring after a while.

In what context? Like the Flood in Halo?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You want Revan out of the way for KOTOR3 eh?? Hrmm... then let's just say one of my theories is right about Revan being reborn on Korriban as Nihilus. ( Just one of my theories ) and you kill him in an attempt to take all the sith lords out.

BUT!! everyone wants ALL the sith lords to escape which I don't understand...

the balance of the universe always comes into play and there will prolly be at least 1 of the 3 sith lords remaining by the end so the balance can re-establish itself in KOTOR3...

So that is my theory for how we get rid of revan once and for all in KOTOR2 and how there is still a balance left for KOTOR3's plot.

Any thoughts other thoughts?

(...)and you kill him in an attempt to take all the sith lords out.

BUT!! everyone wants ALL the sith lords to escape which I don't understand...

the balance of the universe always comes into play and there will prolly be at least 1 of the 3 sith lords remaining by the end so the balance can re-establish itself in KOTOR3...

(...)

For the time line it isn't always in need of a surviving Sith.

Sometimes one single artefact or holocron can be enough to restore Sithdom (cp. Exar Kun, Revan,..).

But not that I want this to happen in KotOR3 again.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he