• Darth Nihilis, Mysterious Masked Sith
    • Darth Sion, Rotting Flesh SIth
    • Darth Bane, Propounder of Only Two Sith
    • Darth Sidious, Shrewd, Calculating Sith
    • Darth Maul, Devious Assassin
    • Darth Tyranus, Nefarious Separatist
    • Darth Vader, Order Through Totalitarianism

it was probaly past his bed time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

True Shadow but Revan had to kill a billion people personally and use a massive fleet to do so.

Sidious meanwhile manipulated others to get what he wanted and built his fleet when he was already well within power.

Revan was cool, but Sidious was a true master imo.

Yeah Sidious did it the way I would have, but then he lost the peoples love somehow (we'll find out when the next movie comes out) which would have been my prime dirogative to avoid.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yep, got a sleepy in his eye, reached to wipe it out and up comes the Jedi over his head.

"CRAP!"

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Reven took over the galaxy if you played Dark side with him/her.

Well....kinda.

KOTOR II seems to present the scenario as the Republic verging on destruction, not quite dead yet, even if you went Dark Side in KOTOR. How much, if anything, Revan had to do with that we don't know....and most likely if the character we play in KOTOR II goes Light Side it won't matter anyway, since that character will have saved the Republic (or, possibly if we go Dark, become the only Sith Lord outside of Sidious to take on the Galaxy and win.)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well Sidious at some point lets his true nature show when he crowns himself Emperor as opposed to Chancellor, and switches the Republic to the Empire. I'm sure he lost the love when he finally displays he's a tyrant and uses the Clones now Stormtroopers to sunjugate the entire galaxy.

And lets not forget the aforementioned Care Bears, who the hell respects you after losing to that?

Yes, that's the only conclusion I could rationally think of. Obviously Sidious had him working overtime and was sending him out to buy coffee and ice cream for those all night, Let's Take Over the Galaxy, planning sessions.

This is why you have to find an appropriate bed time, even for evil minnions. Tsk Tsk.

Naps. if you're going to take over the galaxy naps are essential

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Naps. if you're going to take over the galaxy naps are essential

Absolutely, and to Darth Gandalf, pep pills are only emporary, if they run out in the middle of a fight, then your screwed!

Gotta go with Maul on this one. He brought the Double Bladed Lightsaber to an art form. He may have been lame in other areas but his fighting was awesome. Vader was cool too unfortunatly he had to bo back to the LS which in my mind is kind of a weakness.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Naw, he cant attack because he's in a constant search for brains. Or maybe if you wait til sunup he'll start melting.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Sidious,

I mean the guy was a genious. He destroyed the entire Jedi Order (well, most of it anyway) and lured Anakin to the DS.

Without Sidious neither Vader nor Maul would exist.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

since i dont like how much power kun was supposed to have (come on freezing the entire senate, or fighting off 20000 jedi!!!!!) i gotta say maul he was total bad ass with the double bladed saber and how he got things done maul is my favorite sith

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i also would have voted for vader but i wish he wouldnt have had to have the suit. if he was young and agile he wouldve been the best but at the age of 20 he was already in that slow ass suit

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I voted for Darth Sidious because in my opinion he's been the only Sith Lord who really knew what he's doing.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Exar Kun fended off the Jedi with powerful Sith magic...Not like he waited outside the temples with his lightsaber in hand waiting for the "20,000" Jedi to land and attack

Exar Kun is the most overrated Sith ever! He rather used his Sith magic to escape the attack (as a ghost).

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Since Marka Ragnos the greatest Sith to ever live isnt one of the choices i will go with the second best Exar Kun

Ya I think they immediately disqualified anyone with goat horns