• Darth Malak, Hateful Monstrosity
    • Darth Nihilis, Mysterious Masked Sith
    • Darth Sion, Rotting Flesh SIth
    • Darth Bane, Propounder of Only Two Sith
    • Darth Sidious, Shrewd, Calculating Sith
    • Darth Maul, Devious Assassin
    • Darth Tyranus, Nefarious Separatist
    • Darth Vader, Order Through Totalitarianism

Not if they would just wize up a notch, I'm evil and I would do it right! Not the lazy half azers way!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yes. That overconfidence is ALWAYS the Sith Lords' weakness.

Think about them: Revan did not expect Malak's betrayal so soon. Malak did not expect Revan to return, nor to be powerful enough to hand him his buttocks on a platter. Maul believed he was the greatest swordsman ever, only to have young Obi-Wan slice him up. Sidious certainly didn't plan on Vader throwing him down that big shaft.

All a Sith Lord needs is enough foresight to watch his back.

"You shall not pass!"

You're evil huh?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Azazel005: Though my old SW RPG book says there's a Force power that "absorbs" energy blasts, I think the Vader thing was more that his armor is blaster proof. Vader had very little organics left under the armor; his head and something of the torso I believe but his arms and legs were purely mechanical, it makes much more sense to me he was just blaster proof than him using the Force to absorb the blasts from Solo.

Still I concur with you that Vader is the most kick ass of Sith Lords, he ain't the Chosen One for nothing. :)

Yeah I have no doubt it was as much due to his techno-physiological make up as any mastery over the force....it just looked damn cool.

Mauls's slicing was a badly played out scene! Obi-wan got lucky that Mauls seamed to have frozzen solid for just long enough to jump strieght over. All the Zabrak had to do was hold his friggen saber stright out! Maybe over confidnce, but if you've ever read the Darth Maul comic or book, tou'd know that Maul was not one to make stupid mistakes like that, he may have been quick to assume someone dead, but he was always quick in the reflexes! Way quicker than that death scene showed!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Maybe he was sleepy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You're evil huh?

I watched My step dad die of lung cancer with a smile on my face.

Delightfully wicked. Darth Saruman would be proud.

Well some might say he had it coming, anyway.

Exar Kun lived the longest, but he made the same mistakes all of them do.

Not sure what Bane died of, old age maybe?

Marka Ragnos I believe also died of age and not in a assassination/battle/accident type ordeal. So he did pretty well for living over a century and controlling the entire Sith Empire. Those after him, well not so much lol.

Hey, we still don't know what Reven died of, maybe he/she will be the most successful of them all.

Yeah, Revan could still be alive, after all.

Wait and see, after you almost lose to Sion, Nihilis and Female, then Revan comes, kills them all and claims Sith overlordship with you, Bastila, and a deliciously dark Atris!

Does her hair change color? I hope not.

Ya and it'd be especially evil if it was leopard print

Seriously, Darth Maul is the most underplayed character in Star Wars.

The lightsaber duel sequence in TPM is much faster and better choreographed then the The Clone Wars. I'm betting Ray Park who is a great martial artist, had a hand in creating the sequence. They should have hired him to help choreograph the saber duels in The Clone Wars.

The Clone Wars saber duel sequence was awful. I was expecting lighting fast thrusts with Dooku's rapier style like fighting. I hardly saw any fencing techniques, just slashing. Obi wan seemed to have slowed down too. In TPM he was fast, blocking Maul's extremely quick attacks coming at him from all angles. In Clone Wars he just jumps around and twirls his saber around a few times. Anakin was darn awful too. Most people seem to think the dual saber style was great, but all he did was a simple spin and back again with the sabers moving on set paths. Then he stands stock still for 2 seconds while he waits for Dooku to lumberously turn and deliver a diagonal upwards stroke, cutting off his arm.

They should have practiced more.

Maul would have killed them. He seamlessly integrates punches and kicks with his saber moves and attacks from behind and forward and all over. Like ShadowFax said, all he had to do was hold his frikken saber horizontally over Obi's head when he jumped from the hole.

It was like George Lucas said, "Ok you've served your purpose, die now."

Yes I was dissapointed when Maul died. If you were going to kill him off, they should have hired a less talented martial arts actor to play him. Then I could believe he wasn't really all that powerful.

Not to mention Azure that part of the Duel of the Fates was cut from the theatrical version. Man I wish I had that fight just as I remember it. Maul definately was the best fighter from the movies, though the footage for Ep3 from the DVDs looks promising.

Seriously, Darth Maul is the most underplayed character in Star Wars.

The lightsaber duel sequence in TPM is much faster and better choreographed then the The Clone Wars. I'm betting Ray Park who is a great martial artist, had a hand in creating the sequence. They should have hired him to help choreograph the saber duels in The Clone Wars.

The Clone Wars saber duel sequence was awful. I was expecting lighting fast thrusts with Dooku's rapier style like fighting. I hardly saw any fencing techniques, just slashing. Obi wan seemed to have slowed down too. In TPM he was fast, blocking Maul's extremely quick attacks coming at him from all angles. In Clone Wars he just jumps around and twirls his saber around a few times. Anakin was darn awful too. Most people seem to think the dual saber style was great, but all he did was a simple spin and back again with the sabers moving on set paths. Then he stands stock still for 2 seconds while he waits for Dooku to lumberously turn and deliver a diagonal upwards stroke, cutting off his arm.

They should have practiced more.

Maul would have killed them. He seamlessly integrates punches and kicks with his saber moves and attacks from behind and forward and all over. Like ShadowFax said, all he had to do was hold his frikken saber horizontally over Obi's head when he jumped from the hole.

It was like George Lucas said, "Ok you've served your purpose, die now."

Yes I was dissapointed when Maul died. If you were going to kill him off, they should have hired a less talented martial arts actor to play him. Then I could believe he wasn't really all that powerful.

It's not even that though! When Maul killed Qui-gon, it was so well orchistrated, I mean bumped the saber up, knew that if he went for the kill qui gon would block, so he whacks him in the face, then goes for the stab, it was beutiful! Then, Obi-wan leaps over his head, and he justs stands there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN! I wish George had kept him around, then again, I'll just bye the comic that he returns in, sure he'll be missing his lower half to robotic parts, but I can deal with that.

Sidious, easily. Of them all, he alone actually managed to conquer the Galaxy rather than just threaten to do so....and did so using only his wits and intelligence. That he lost it in the subsequent Rebellion and that his best troops were overrun by Care Bears is beside the point.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Sidious, easily. Of them all, he alone actually managed to conquer the Galaxy rather than just threaten to do so....and did so using only his wits and intelligence. That he lost it in the subsequent Rebellion and that his best troops were overrun by Care Bears is beside the point.

Reven took over the galaxy if you played Dark side with him/her.

True Shadow but Revan had to kill a billion people personally and use a massive fleet to do so.

Sidious meanwhile manipulated others to get what he wanted and built his fleet when he was already well within power.

Revan was cool, but Sidious was a true master imo.

Care Bears!

I can just imagine Sidious reeling from horror as the much too happy care bears shower him with care bear hugs and smiles.

And Shadowfax! I loved how Maul killed Qui-Gon. It was a piece of art! Slowly getting Qui used to continuous left and right attacks, then BLAM! Maul pushes Qui Gon's saber up, hits him on the nose and then a quick spin and stab. A stab, simple and deadly, a mark of a true master fighter. hehe

Maul did just stand there! I was like, "WTF? WTF? WTF!!!?"