the Queen of Onderon

Atris is the daughter of the queen, who joins you no matter what your side...

Why?

Because she is in love... :lol:

But after joining you, she also becomes your apprentice, if you have enough experience, and you get to influence her limited knowledge...but eventually she will always have light in her heart... -_-

or maybe not...

And by apprentice do you actually mean "student" or apprentice like Bastila is Darth Revan's "apprentice?"

Guest Fallen Jedi
I guess you could just say I like older women...  much older...I mean old like to old to have children...  ...my children... 

This thread has gone to seriosly wrong tracks.

You sick freaks! :p

But who cares..

^_^

Maybe Atris can join the crowd...maybe even Mira...only if she brings a bag though... :p

A KOTOR foursome?

:blink: Add Kreia in the mix and I'll be the happiest man on Earth... ;)-_- To bad KotOR 2 isn't going to be an Adults only game. :ph34r: :o:( But then I couldn't play it... -_-:) legaly... ;)

Kreia? OMG you are sicker than I thought....

:) I guess you could just say I like older women... ^_^ much older...I mean old like to old to have children... :ph34r: ...my children... ;)

Are you saying you like, how do you say, "milfs," or do you chase the elderly? :p

On topic:

I've had some thoughts about this.

How about the king and queen of Onderon (from TotJ) have twin daughters strong in the Force. One is sent away at a young age to become a Jedi. The other remains on Onderon to be groomed for the sucsession.

The twin on Onderon falls to the dark side and arranges the early demise of her parents. She becomes the beutiful young queen, but is secretly a Dark Lord of the Sith (donning a mask to conceal her identity).

"Atris, I am your sister."

"Noooo!!!!!!"

kotor2.jpg

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

"Noooo!!!!!!"

:unsure:. Not a bad idea, but I think that Sithlord looks too man-like to be a woman, so why not change it to "brother" instead? Twins can be of the opposite sex too, you know ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

"Noooo!!!!!!"

:unsure:. Not a bad idea, but I think that Sithlord looks too man-like to be a woman, so why not change it to "brother" instead? Twins can be of the opposite sex too, you know ;)

Unfortunatly its already been anounced than Onderon is ruled by a queen (although I guess they could be using one of the alternative meanings of that word). ;)

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Guest Fallen Jedi

"Noooo!!!!!!"

Unfortunatly its already been anounced than Onderon is ruled by a queen (although I guess they could be using one of the alternative meanings of that word). ;)

We were talking about the twins that the Queen could have... Not tha Queen <_<

Unfortunatly its already been anounced than Onderon is ruled by a queen (although I guess they could be using one of the alternative meanings of that word). :unsure:

Oh, I throught you were talkign about the masked guy? Or perhaps you were talking about both? <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

On topic:

I've had some thoughts about this.

How about the king and queen of Onderon (from TotJ) have twin daughters strong in the Force. One is sent away at a young age to become a Jedi. The other remains on Onderon to be groomed for the sucsession.

The twin on Onderon falls to the dark side and arranges the early demise of her parents. She becomes the beutiful young queen, but is secretly a Dark Lord of the Sith (donning a mask to conceal her identity).

"Noooo!!!!!!"

kotor2.jpg

Sounds like a plot twist.... :lol:

Thank god they aren't in the game.... ;)

Can you help train the Jedi one?

i like the idea that the queen is atris' sister and she doesnt have to be a sith lord she could just be a sith maybe even sion's apprentice.......

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

So kind of like DOuble Dragon. One sibling's the hero, the other's "the Shadow Boss!"

you just ruined the ending of Double Dragon for me!!!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Are blind, or just illiterate?

I think what you mean here is "Are you blind."

Anyway, just because there's no big Revan revelation in KOTOR 2 doesn't mean there won't be any surprises. I mean, how many good storylines start with you knowing exactly what's going to happen the whole time?

"You shall not pass!"

A good plot usualy comes with a good plot twist. Without it everything becomes a straight forward, do this, do this, do more of this, do this do this, continue doing this, done, game

I hope you put some in your mod....you can tell a good story without having surprises...

I think what you mean here is "Are you blind."

Thank you for answering my question....

No big plot twists, just little ones? Fine with me...