HEY GUYS! NEW ICEWIND DALE LOOT

Whitemithrandir

You know what this site needs?

Miss Jessica Urquart's awesomely hyper super duper too much caffeine at once front page news. The current www.obsidianent.com homepage is just a little too boring. We need somebody like Miss Urqhart to seriously overdose on caffeine and go wild with that keyboard!

Yeah!

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Agreed, but.... no loot?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Hell this was a waste of time! Screw you man!

Your time is not that valuable if you are wasting it on internet forums.

Relax.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Miss Jessica Urquart's awesomely hyper super duper too much caffeine at once front page news. The current www.obsidianent.com homepage is just a little too boring. We need somebody like Miss Urqhart to seriously overdose on caffeine and go wild with that keyboard!

Yeah!

What the hell are you talking about?

Yeah!

What www.obsidianent.com ??? :rolleyes:

Just kidding. Been there like 3 times since new year. That dried blood clot was very uninspiring, so never really saw a reason to go back to that page.

Yes, Miss U's enthusiastic news announcements were always interesting ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What the hell are you talking about?

Back on the BIS website Feargus' sister Jessica Urqhart was in charge of writing the news section. She had a distinct style of gratuitously using capital letters and exclaimation marks and words like "CHECK IT OUT!" "LOOT!" "SO GATHER Y'ALL THINGS..."

good times :rolleyes:

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

http://www.doublefine.com/news.htm

this is the (i mean "the") masterpiece in the field of news about a game...even if you arent interested in this game or company (actually schafer doesnt talk a lot about the excellent game psychonauts...its more like...comedy) you simply have to (okay...that isnt true) read and or bookmark this link...hilarious...and for free...this obsidian news thing is in comparison with that just...

Hell this was a waste of time! Screw you man!

Your time is not that valuable if you are wasting it on internet forums.

Relax.

Actually, I think he believes he has something to live for....

Live and learn.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Actually, I think he believes he has something to live for....

Actually, you have to take a good look at yourself Wheelman. (2000+ posts.) :p

And from what ive seen: Mostly used provoking or spamming. No offence.

I don't have anything to live for... ;)

I've only been spamming lately, after the mindless drivel had fried my brain.... :)

And less than 3% of my posts can even be considered inflammatory....I know, pitiful isn't it?

Didn't Feargus say she was taking off-time and working a waitress ?

Working a waitress? I didn't know she was into that...

don't have anything to live for...  :(

I've only been spamming lately, after the mindless drivel had fried my brain....  :(

And less than 3% of my posts can even be considered inflammatory....I know, pitiful isn't it?

I admire your honesty. All is forgiven :lol:

Okay...

Should I bump it up to 5%? :p