Whats with the Silence?

Is it me or is everyone else tired of seeing screenshots? I would much rather get new info on some of the characters..The most we know about the characters is their name.The game is due for Xbox in like two months.I want some new info on characters before i get the darn game.Now i am not asking for them to spill their guts about the whole game but i wanna know more about new characters...Hopefully things will change as the upcoming weeks in October..What do you guys think?

P.S STOP THE SILENCE!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_<

Yes...We pretty much already knew Telos would be one of the Planets in the TSL...Heck we pretty much already knew about alot of the stuff they have on the game so far...I would like to discuss new characters and planets and stuff..Making up theories about old information is fun but gets old...Especially when the information is like a Month old...Give us something new to talk about...Screenshots and blueprint maps of the Skyhook isnt happening...please break the silence...I get this game in December...Revealing new info in November wont be any use to me...Seeing as how the xbox version ships on like what??? the 6th in December???!! :angry: :unsure: <_< :( :angry: :angry:

We're huntin' wabbit!

There is lots off info leaking out at the moment. Other Character and Planetary info might be too spoilerish to release before the game.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

You wouldn't want the game to be spoiled for you would you now?

I just pray that I'm not going to listen to anything the lucky X-box user will tell me.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I really kind of hope there is no more info of sorts on the games story line, and characters, or planets. I think a big reason why I liked the first one so much was how little I knew about the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The only info I'd really want to see is that it got pushed up another month or so :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

maybe we could use force persuade on the developers and LA to make them release the game earlier (talking about PC version), so that we would have to worry about it.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom