Other characters

Maybe Yuthura Ban has some "amour" with my character. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is a go on this idea.

:rolleyes:;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

^Hades, of course. Look at those teeth!!!  :p

But what about Martha's homemade shiv? Made of only natural and abundant....errm, nevermind...

:blink: Anyway.....

What do people think about being able to use Revan fighting style?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

its coming from a vent behind her. but never mind that wouldn't you be steaming over the constant assassin attacks on you and your party?

its coming from a vent behind her. but never mind that wouldn't you be steaming over the constant assassin attacks on you and your party?

R u sure? It could be coming from the mess she just made in her pants (thats underpants for all u americans out there).

Faith! :unsure:

I've had a thought about this new Party member (the guy in the amour)!

Maybe he is a famous worrior (one of the first Fetts maybe), and he is an early boss type character. When you beat him, he rocgnises your potential and decides to join you (a bit like juhani but not a jedi).

Faith! ;)

I've had a thought about this new Party member (the guy in the amour)!

Maybe he is a famous worrior (one of the first Fetts maybe), and he is an early boss type character. When you beat him, he rocgnises your potential and decides to join you (a bit like juhani but not a jedi).

Faith! :lol:

A Fett? Aren't they Bounty Hunters? Don't we already have a Bounty Hunter?

bzzzt! nope! I'm not getting into a "could it revan" discussion. :ph34r:

No he is not saying that it could be Revan. He is trying to bring validation that Revan always wore a suit and a mask so why is it such a surprise that this possible party members always wears a full suit with mask.

You ask me I believe it is a party member, but one of the party members that'll side with you if you are on the DS.

Hell this character was again featured in the new TSL trailer.

I believe it is a party member.

bzzzt! nope! I'm not getting into a "could it revan" discussion.