October XBN.. if avoiding spoilers avoid this

I don't think HK is due to be killed off. More likely it will be him doing the killing. You may have to trash him in the boss battle to escape Peragus, but droids can be rebuilt (C-3PO in ESB).

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Ah Ha! HARbringer!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I got the feeling when I read the article that HK might try to assassinate you. I also think T might be sacrified or holds some important data for you, which after giving it, he will be sacrificed.

From the sounds of it, the beginning of TSL will be quite heart thumping. I think Darth Sion was the one that ordered your tank to be poisoned/gased.

Thanks Stargate: 2000 for posting the article.

First of all, thanks Stargate 2000 for copying the article from the magazine. You've provided us with some great info.

hmm... I like the fact that more emphasis will be placed on droids and their part in the game. However, I just dont like T3 and would not want to control him for extended ammounts of time. Although T3 is a droid and I want them to play a bigger role in the game, its very difficult to like a droid that doesn't talk and is useless in fighting and if you are a scout, you dont need him since your repair skill and security skill get pretty high.

Although T3 is a droid and I want them to play a bigger role in the game, its very difficult to like a droid that doesn't talk and is useless in fighting

Then why is R2 that popular? :)

and if you are a scout, you dont need him since your repair skill and security skill get pretty high.

Only problem is... you can't be a scout in KotOR2.

I hope that it will be possible to leave HK47 - like in KOTOR where you didn't have to suffer his stupid comments at all unless you really wanted.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

QUOTE(Darth Ni @ Oct 2 2004, 02:31 PM)

Although T3 is a droid and I want them to play a bigger role in the game, its very difficult to like a droid that doesn't talk and is useless in fighting

Then why is R2 that popular?

QUOTE(Darth Ni @ Oct 2 2004, 02:31 PM)

and if you are a scout, you dont need him since your repair skill and security skill get pretty high.

Only problem is... you can't be a scout in KotOR2.

R2 was popular since he was with C-3P0, he wasnt very popular on his own. Secondly T3-M4 can never compare to R2 so dont even start on that.

Second, I was just saying why you wouldn't need T3 in KotOR I and since there are probably new feats, im pretty sure you would be able to beef up your repair and security skills with one class. Also, there are probably some NPCs who are scouts and they are probably a lot more interesting to talk to... (I guess you didnt think of that one)

There hav been many theories why Revan went to Korriban in between KOTOR and KOTOR2.

If u want to read some DSLuke, (or anyone else for that matter) here is the link to a thread that will giv u some of those ideas

The thread Why did Revan go to Korriban?

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I don't think HK is due to be killed off. More likely it will be him doing the killing. You may have to trash him in the boss battle to escape Peragus, but droids can be rebuilt (C-3PO in ESB).

That's just prove's how badly this part would have been written. If he is trashed he still gets killed off, if he's left, if's he's shut down, anything. Which means he had no reason to be brought, only to die. You don't do that, it never works. It's like if Han had died in Jabba's Palace in ROTJ, it would have been the worst thing to happen in the entire movie.

So I'm hoping these Droids get to come with you off the Ebon Hawk. IF not, then if there's a KOTOR 3, bring em back.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Ok, HK-47 is a valuable character that added to the value of the game and I would definitely want to see him again!!!

But for T3 I couldn't care less :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

ya i would think HK stays in the game no matter what, you had two droids in the first game you'll have two now why make new droids when you can just use the old ones and get points for continuality. Also droids are neutral and will stay in your party no matter what, important if alot of the npcs are biased about joining you,

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

T3 and HK are on the cover anyway.

Ya and while you're at it why not have the "pet" be a flying monkey come out of one of the character's ass

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm saying atleast as big as a bread box :lol:

Nice read, thanks for the linkage.

While some are considered with what will happen to the droids, i'm taking a more positive route. Whatever happens to them, they're always salvageable. Didn't also MCA state that the droids would have a better focus in TSL than in KotOR?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

1) Previously, you could use workbenches to modify existing weaponry and armor by adding new parts and upgrades, as well as augmenting your lightsaber with new crystals, nut now food, medicines, and chemicals can be similarly tampered with. In Lords, it will be possible to take an Item

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png