October XBN.. if avoiding spoilers avoid this

so are you saying what happened was the lightside ending

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

True,but this station might have simply had the tanks and Kolto for their workers and never used it.

Might have been placed there by someone else.

Just because you went DS doesn't mean you took the DS option on Manaan as well. Maybe your a Sith with a love of nature. :lol:

It could happen.... :huh:

Just because you went DS doesn't mean you took the DS option on Manaan as well. Maybe your a Sith with a love of nature. ;)

It could happen.... :p

There's possible, and there's likely.

I mean... if they decided to turn it that way, a 'new' Sith Empire could rise, if the writers wanted, with essentially the same council set up as the Republic, and a freely elected Dark Lord. (now THERE is a political campaign I'd want to see!) :) Simply as a parody of the old ones. ;)

I guess I consider a Sith loving nature to be only... slightly more likely, if that. ;):p

Just because you went DS doesn't mean you took the DS option on Manaan as well. Maybe your a Sith with a love of nature. :)

It could happen.... ;)

There's possible, and there's likely.

I mean... if they decided to turn it that way, the third Sith Empire could rise, and be an open parody, if the writers wanted, with essentially the same council set up as the Republic, and an elected Dark Lord. ;)

I guess I consider a Sith loving nature to be only... slightly more likely, if that. ;):p

Just because you are DS, you don

WTF???

the sith didn't even payed attention to you until you kill Malak?

Why would I need the kolto if I had the SF and Bastila with her battle medidation! (ok I might needed some kolto)

But then I could slaughter those fish people and get the whole of the kolto for myself and my empire!!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I was thinking about what has been said previously in this topic, and some others. Specifically, it has been suggested that the PC will have to learn certain abilities from NPCs. It is also mentioned above that Kreia uses the force to see, because she is blind. It seems to me that the PC will probably learn force sight from Kreia, since it looks like she would need such an ability to function as a Jedi. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but it seems reasonable to me. If this is the case, it will probably be one of the first unique abilities that can be learned, as long as you're nice to Kreia.

Maybe she's like that Jedi in Jolee's story

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.