Bastila Shan vs Anakin Skywalker

Who would win? Bastila or Anakin?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Bastila or Anakin?

• Bastila could beat that whiny little babywipe Anakin anyday
    • Anakin, losing to Bastila, unthinkable! How dare you think such thoughts!
    • A draw, there is no other answer.
    • Bastila, no Anakin, no Bastila, yes, no. Damn i can't decide.

OK OK apolgies Ghostie.

Just these things sometimes get a little outa hand

again apologies.

Well, Anakin was wiped clean with Dooku. Despite his ingenuity. He also appears to fall to the DS quite easily.

Bastila was beaten by Malak, though most likely after a hard battle, wannabe, and resisted the DS for a long period of time before succumbing.

Yet more evidence that Bastila can beat Anakin hands down

any1 who thinks otherwise is not me (duh)

First of all force storm and force lightning are extremely different powers, KOTOR force storm is a game mechanic extension of lightning that doesn't exist in starwars, the real force storm is a massive lightning force storm that can scourge the face of a planet and wipe out it's enhabitants, imagine a realy realy big powerful force enhanced huricane of doom that can tear people apart. Most of the powers in KOTOR are game mechanics just like the powers in the JK series, few have an actual equivilent in star wars. Vaders machinery was fried by force lightning in ROTJ. He chose his place among the sith and could not overcome his master and thus he was the aprentice.

As for the actual topic, episode 1 episode 2 anakin would die a horrible fate even without KOTOR game mechanic powers, partialy due to battle meditation which drains the enemy and gives it to allies aswell as confuses the enemy and gives the ally extra clarity. As was said before, an army of just about any living moving thing with enough brains could be emporered to destroy the enemy, not that it alone assures a decise victory but it does help. Bastilla has mastered the dual bladed lightsaber something few could do, and thus could take on anakin easily.

Episode 3 anakin/ darth vader would win easily with his great dueling skills and incredible connection to the force mopping the floor with bastila, and if he can use the ever ominous force storm then he could do it in a matter of seconds

At the moment I have to say Bastila v.s (Ep2) Anakin Skywalker would edge it out only just! Anakin would lose because he's less mature and a "slow learner" but Anakin/vader in Ep3 would kick her ass seven ways from sunday!

Yoda ain't that good! He comes of worse when fighting Sidious so he ain't all powerfull (but pretty damn close!)

P.S When was it said that Bastila was 19?

P.S When was it said that Bastila was 19?

I don't think it ever was. But people started speculating based on the dialogue between Mission and Bastila when Mission says something like "you ain't much older than me, missy." and Mission was believed to be 14 or 15 in KOTOR.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, Anakin was wiped clean with Dooku. Despite his ingenuity. He also appears to fall to the DS quite easily.

Bastila was beaten by Malak, though most likely after a hard battle, wannabe, and resisted the DS for a long period of time before succumbing.

*EP. III SPOILERS WARNING*

Well Dooku dies VERY early in ep. III, or so I hear, and its at the hands of Anakin. And it took "a week of endless tortures" to turn Bastilla, Anakin took a while longer than that, given it was the manipulative and insidious way i.e. turning him without him even realising, so who knows how long he would last.

It's nice that you're using spoilers without warning.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Thank you.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

hahahahahaha!!!

Ok this entire thread is getting ... ludicrous now! But well worth a good laugh...

"This person was beating this person, and that person was beating that person! This person lost only because they didn't get enough sleep the past week and was so tired they were dizzy! And this guy had a big blister on his finger and couldn't hold his sabre correctly, or he would have totally killed that person!"

lol!

Oh, I feel I have to add that if I was in a battle with Amidala or whatever her name is, I'd be dead for sure 'cuz I'd get killed while staring at her ass...so that's my excuse!

:lol: lol

bastila could turn the side of a whole battle anakin clearly doesn't have this ability otherwise the seperatists would never have won a fight. Bastila is a superior jedi as she is more jedi like and less prone to emotional outbursts even when darkside she still had control. She therefore mentally is superior to Anakin. Her battle meditation would put her ahead if it was anakin and an army against bastilla and an army. Bastila's meditation would have ensured a better result than anakin's sabre in ep 2's big fight.

That isnt the question mate...

Commentary: Bastila and Anakin go toe to toe in a 1 on 1 fight, and it has been said that battle meditation doesnt effect droids/some dark jedi/ Sss-irukk (Battle of Bakura right after the second death star is destroyed)

Anakin is a Jedi Guardian so naturally in a head on fight he would wipe the floor with bastila, and other than her battle meditation she was a really weak Jedi.

hahahahahaha!!!

Ok this entire thread is getting ... ludicrous now! But well worth a good laugh...

"This person was beating this person, and that person was beating that person! This person lost only because they didn't get enough sleep the past week and was so tired they were dizzy! And this guy had a big blister on his finger and couldn't hold his sabre correctly, or he would have totally killed that person!"

lol!

Oh, I feel I have to add that if I was in a battle with Amidala or whatever her name is, I'd be dead for sure 'cuz I'd get killed while staring at her ass...so that's my excuse!

lol

agreed

First off, do not like the thread, do not come here, and do not spam post.

Secondly, ppl may think Bastila can only use Battle Mediation, but if she is a jedi sentinel, she obviosly has alot more powers. She would use that to her advantage over Anakin, who might just charge in head first like he did with Dooku.

Anakin has always come across as a slow learner to me.

Bastila has just about perfected Battle Mediation by the age of 19-20. True she has a natural talent for it, but she still learnt very quickly.

Anakins superior saber skills r his advantage, but he would hav to get close enough to Bastila first, who could keep him at bay with force power.

Plus, with things like Master speed etc, she would simply avoid anakins attacks, and strike with precison.

She would get Anakin frustrated, and strike when he leaves himself open during his frustration. Anakin could easily do this to Bastila, but it would probably take much more coaxing, and this would problably be to long for anakin since he is impatient.

Bastila is a superior jedi as she is more jedi like and less prone to emotional outbursts even when darkside she still had control. She therefore mentally is superior to Anakin.

Good argument. Bastila obviously is more mature than Anakin although they're in the same age. In game she also looks smarter and wiser.

Surely Vader would kill Bastila - padawan, but what with Bastila who would be a full-fledged knight or a jedi master? As a teenager she already had giant potential, now imagine all that potential fully expanded.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Well the fact that she is a sentinel does not give her more powers just more force points and there is no power on the light side that would help her keep anakin at a distance (Except stasis field but force inmunity fix this)

Dont forget the universal powers aswell, such as force wave.

Lets not forget that the sentinel got more force powers per level than a guardian or consular.

In this situation speeking about skill points and force powers is pointless. You can't compare the force powers of Bastila and Anakin. Bastila uses about 15 constant force powers in a game, and Anakin -SPOILER- brakes a full room into ruins with his mind -/SPOILER- We didn't see Anakin in a game with force points and skills, so his power in the movies cannot explained with them. By the way according to the main SW storyline his porbably much more powerfull in the force than Bastila.

Umm, the people saying Bastila would win because of her battle meditation are forgetting one small problem....the time and energy she requires to concentrate.

Did you watch the cutscenes when she was using her BM? She had to kneel down on the floor and concentrate ALL ALONE for a time for it to be useful. Anakin would just slaughter her while she's kneeling down trying to concentrate.

I don't remember Revan having too much trouble getting on to the Star Forge (even when she's using BM) and tracking her down and killing her (if that was the PC's choice), so I doubt Anakin would either.

You people seem to misunderstand exactly what Battle Meditation does. It isn't a case of her being able to control the minds of thousands of people to do her bidding. It has to do with being in tune with their thoughts and clearing away any confusion, almost allowing all parties under her "spell" to think as one. And it's only good in a large scale battle. It's not as simple as Bastila controlling Bounty Hunters' minds to do her bidding.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Anakin would just play with her till she stopped amusing him then 1 swipe and she would die, simple as that.

And in response to previous poster:

That is how battle meditation is portraid in KotOR but what about battle meditation in KotOR II? I have seen pics of a PC using battle meditation in a small group battle so perhaps the amount of meditation/focus required is based on how big the battle is.....

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Perhaps by the time of TSL, the jedi have learnt how to use Battle Meditaion on a small scale.

On a small scale, it is a lot easier to concentrate than if it is one army vs another army, and so you would be able to keep battling while using Battle Meditation. Jedi disipline can only increase the chances of this

So perhaps, by this time, Battle Meditation can be used on a small scale to sway the course of one jedi vs one sith or something like that.

Anakin would win, also other then her battle meditation there was no mention of Bastila being exceptionally powerful or anything, but you might remember a little bit about anakins ability

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Perhaps by the time of TSL, the jedi have learnt how to use Battle Meditaion on a small scale.

On a small scale, it is a lot easier to concentrate than if it is one army vs another army, and so you would be able to keep battling while using Battle Meditation. Jedi disipline can only increase the chances of this

So perhaps, by this time, Battle Meditation can be used on a small scale to sway the course of one jedi vs one sith or something like that.

Even used on a small scale, battle meditation only increases one's ability to fight, but that ability already has to be there to begin with. If Bastila is a 1 (out of 10) in terms of lightsaber combat, then BM would bump that to a 4 or 5. That still does nothing against Anakin at a 8 or 9 (out of 10). Plus, BM is more draining than small Force powers such as push or choke, so Anakin could just ride out the storm and wait till Bastila started to tired before finishing her off.

Battle Mediation also causes fear and doubt Anakin.

He most likely could resist it, but i wonder for how long. When he does finally succumb, he owuld be knocked down to a 4 or 5 which makes things more evn.

Edited by KOTORFanactic