Who is the Most Powerful?

The first 3 Zahn books,in which the Last Command is the last one in the series, are IMO the best SW novels. They're very well written and tell a really good SW story.

*LOL*And for some reason I thought you'd read them other wise I'd never have used them,sorry.

The first 3 Zahn books,in which the Last Command is the last one in the series, are IMO the best SW novels. They're very well written and tell a really good SW story.

*LOL*And for some reason I thought you'd read them other wise I'd never have used them,sorry.

No, I've read the Zahn ones at least 20 times each (ok, 10, but still).

I'm talking about ROTJ book.

Ahhh, a book I haven't read being constantly thrown at me... I can't abide it...

Is this book you keep mentioning very good? I've had it thrown in my face something like 20 times today (ok I exagerate a little).

Read it, I thought it was okay, the vader bits were good, everything else you can get from the movie.

What I got from the book was that vader was completely serious at the time, but at endor he had to be careful because of the emporer's proximity.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I'm talking about ROTJ book.

My bad. :D

The ROTJ book is also very good.As I said it gives a great look into the head of Vader that you can't get from the movie because the movie never really shows what Vader is thinking.

I could also see pikachu die and rejoyce.

That would be the only good thing about it.

ROTJ was written well before courtship and because of Lucas's stand on EU there a few things that don't always mesh between them.

In Last Command Mara says that Vader lost his hand because of the offer Vader made to Luke in the Cloud City. Ep2 gave a very different story.

However I haven't read Courtship (or any of them) in years. A direct example might give me a better shot at giving an answer.

Well, Gestherion (spelling) destroys the blood vessels going to lukes brain incredibly easily and luke can't do a thing about it (long story on how he survived, but it's no virtue of his). Luke thinks while dying, (paraphrased) Who was he kidding, he's no warrior. So this is what it would have been like if vader had faced him for real.

So this is what it would have been like if Vader had faced him for real.

Vader didn't want Luke dead,the person in courtship did. Vader only wanted Luke to feel the dark side to the point he couldn't come back. He never wanted to cause any damage to Luke that would in the long run "ruin" him. So where Vader wasn't holding back exactly he wasn't trying to Kill him. He wanted to beat him in the fight,and a fight can be won without killing the other person or doing any real damage. Again Vaders only real mistake was not expecting the reaction he got when he made the threat to Leia. He surprised Vader for just long enough to ruin the plan. Had Vader wanted to actually kill his son instead of turn him things pry would have been different. But in order for everything Vader wanted to happen to happen,he needed to be the one standing when the dust had cleared between him and Luke. That didn't happen.

I have actually,my brother in law has the whole rainbow collection for his gameboy and I've played around with one or two to see what they were like. He also has that 64 game or whatever where you tell the yellow rat what to do. I tried to tell it drown itself and it wouldn't. <_<

I have actually,my brother in law has the whole rainbow collection for his gameboy and I've played around with one or two to see what they were like. He also has that 64 game or whatever where you tell the yellow rat what to do. I tried to tell it drown itself and it wouldn't. <_<

LOL, that would've been funny.......

according to www.supershadow.com luke is the most powerful jedi. and the most powerful sith is sidious with the kyber crystal. for those of u who dont know a kyber crystal ampliifies a force users power

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would say that Marko Ragnos is more powerful then Naga Sadow since they both lived during the same time but Naga Sadow waited untill Ragnos' death to make his shot for Sith Lord. Sadow was a great Sith lord for being able to travel to republic space via the info he stole from some unlucky hyperspace scouts, but once Sadow lost his edge in battle (he could make sith ships appear, fake or ot it fooled the republic) he lost the mantle of Sith lord to another.

iceman1731.jpg

It seems to me that Anakin must have the most potential of any Force-user or this 'Chosen One' thing is just pointless. Also, are we talking about raw power or skill here?

Yoda is without a doubt the most impressive Jedi I have encountered, despite Anakin's supposed potential, but isn't the Lightside supposed to take time and patience, where as the Darkside is supposed to be the easy and quick route to power? I'm sure that if Anakin was given 700 years or more to study and practice the disciplines of the Jedi he would far outstrip even Yoda. Also, the effect of the Darkside weakened the Jedi in the waning years of the Old Republic and the time of the Empire.

For the Sith, there are several candidates: Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, etc. Exar Kun and Marka Ragnos both ruled the Sith openly and had to face the challenges presented by the Jedi's awareness of the Sith threat at the time. Darth Bane kept the Sith order alive, and was the only Sith to survive the decimation of the Darkside ranks, and although he operated in a far less open manner than Kun and Ragnos, he must also have been an powerful Sith Lord in his own right.

Darth Sidious is much like Bane, however during his time as Dark Lord of the Sith the Jedi were severely weak compared to the threat they had posed to the Sith in older times, and the corruption of the Old Republic was a God-send as far as the Sith's ultimate plan was concerned. Sidious did bring the Republic down, but his reign lasted only 20 years, and all his attributes that stood out were not particularly rare among the Sith Lords.

This is my long-winded way of saying it all depends on cicumstances :( (and I can't make up my mind).

I agree, but they've all done things that put the Sith Lords we've seen in the movies, especially Palpatine, to shame.

I don't doubt that, but I think that at the same time, each Dark Lord of the Sith have had his/her uniquite and awsome abilites/powers. I don't know how strong Ragnos was in terms of power, but his ability as a leader seems to have been truly frightening since he was able to rule the Sith Empire very effectively for as long as he lived. Naga Sadow and Palaptine as well as others have had their abilites too; Sadows has already been mentioned and Palaptine had his ability to manipulate, his Force Storms and his ability to live on through his clones...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D