Who wants to see a Sith Yoda-creature?

Would you like one of the remaining two Sith Lords to be a Yoda creature?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like one of the remaining two Sith Lords to be a Yoda creature?

• Yes, we need a Sith Yoda-thing!
    • No, there's too many of them already.
    • I am a human sack of apathy and have no opinion.

Maybe Yoda's species are the guardians of the Force, and in a way are the Force, and thus cannot be corrupted.

That presumes that the only legitimate side of the Force is the Light Side, though. If they are manifestations of the Force, then they could be manifestations of it's Dark Side as well.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

No the true force often manifests itself as the DS. Haven't you heard Vergere in Destiny's Way? Or was it Traitor? Anyway, the true force reflects what it finds in you. If you're angry... That's why the DS is so easy to get power with. The LS is the holding back of the true power of the force.

The only "yoda" Ive seen in the films is yoda. Who the hell is this other one you speak of?

You have to know who master Vandar is from KOTOR, but this other one there talking about, I have no clue. Somebody said they were the protectors of the LS of the Force, even if they are they can still be turned. Look at the quel-droma family(or however the hell you spell it). It would be a nice twist to see a DS "Yoda thing".

P.S. we need a species, calling the race "Yoads" isnt gonna cut it.

Hmmmm...sounds good...yaddle was in the first one, don't know about the second one.

And if you notice the Jedi council room is different in the second movie, in the first one Yoda and Windu sit right in front of the doorway, but in the second one Yoda and Windu are off to the side.

iceman1731.jpg

The only "yoda" Ive seen in the films is yoda. Who the hell is this other one you speak of?

You have to know who master Vandar is from KOTOR, but this other one there talking about, I have no clue. Somebody said they were the protectors of the LS of the Force, even if they are they can still be turned. Look at the quel-droma family(or however the hell you spell it). It would be a nice twist to see a DS "Yoda thing".

Well we could call them Yoda-lings. :lol: Just an idea.

Evolutionary Development

Hmmmm...sounds good...yaddle was in the first one, don't know about the second one.

And if you notice the Jedi council room is different in the second movie, in the first one Yoda and Windu sit right in front of the doorway, but in the second one Yoda and Windu are off to the side.

Like I'm going to notice that... :lol:

Well we could call them Yoda-lings. ;) Just an idea.

They're Jawas, without the hoods or robes. Think about it. ;)

I found this, but, don't take it to seriously.

As for Yoda's species, he is unofficially a 'Whill'...But the official site

( www.starwars.com ) does not support this. It simply says 'unknown'.

Calling them 'Whills' is stretching it. Officially, his race is supposed to be a mystery, and I'm glad for it, even if it does force me to resort to calling them 'Yoda-creatures.'

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Frankly I'd rather instead of a sith Yoda creature have some original species that we've never seen before (or something from the books that has been discussed yet never shown before). Unfortunately, Star Wars games have fallen into the same stupid cycles as the terrible prequel movies. The original Star Wars movies introduced multiple alien races and made always turned your head, but since the original three all we're seeing is the same races over and over (making more familiar for the fans?). I would rather get back to originial idea of making the universe feel strange and mysterious instead of the ever present group of the same aliens.

*Visceris begins to sing*

Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! You do have the Force!

Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Dagobah is really really moist!

Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Train me in the Force!

Yoda! Yoda! Yoda! Stay away from the Swarce!

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!