Darth Revan vs Darth Vader

Who would win? Revan or Vader  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Revan or Vader

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • It would be a draw
    • Not a buggering clue...

He's right, Vader is to slow, and don't give me the special effects defence (I'm perfectly aware of the limitations of 1960's effect power, but that doesn't change the characters any less).  I've seen vader before, he would have been killed by Darth Maul, or Count Duku, or Yoda, or young Obi-wan, or even old Qui-gon.  Sure Vader can choke people pretty good, but that doesn't work very well on another force user worth half his stuff.  Sure Vader can absorb blaster bolts into his hands, but no jedi worth half thier stuff is going to be carting a blaster either.  Somewhere between the Clone Wars and Luke's teen years, everyone forgot how to dance with thier lightsabers.  Any one of those people I mentioned erlier could have countered and slashed Vader in half in one moves notice.  As Reven fights at Prequal speeds, He wins in the saber department, as far as force power, perhaps he's slightly weaker, but as we know, even if one is slightly weaker than the other...

"This contest cannot be determind by our mastery of the force, but by our skillz with a lightsaber."

Chaos Rulz  :ph34r:

age shudnt come into it!, look at yoda he kicked ass at the ripe old age of 700 nd sumthin, fine hes a little green alien, but then what about dooku? he must of been as old as vader is and he was still nifty with a saber, i can guarantee if lucas remade an original vader v luke duel it would be just as fast as the sequels. now that we have established vader is just as good with a saber as any jedi was (lets not forget his duelling skills are v hyped up in the sequels) all that ever held him back was 60s limitations, we can safely say he had way more raw force power than revan to, so the outcome is obvious. vader=with head revan=-head

Some fans you are.... :angry:

Star Wars IV : a new hope was Made 1977 <_<

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

omga my life is over, since i wasnt around back when star wars came out i made a rough estimate judging by the effects quality, i admitt it was a bull**** guess but hey, it didnt damage my argument. btw are you also an eu fanatic? you seem the type :p

omga my life is over, since i wasnt around back when star wars came out i made a rough estimate judging by the effects quality, i admitt it was a bull**** guess but hey, it didnt damage my argument. btw are you also an eu fanatic? you seem the type :p

In short, no I'm not.

... OH GOD I'm LVL 2, when did this happen ?

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say revan because vader i old and slow. but if it was revan V. anakian know that would be a good fight. I would pay big bucks to see it.

I would have to say revan because vader i old and slow. but if it was revan V. anakian know that would be a good fight. I would pay big bucks to see it.

wtf does old and slow have to do with it??

A great example being yoda beating dokuu in Ep. 2

Also in SW: ESB (i think ) where yoda lifts the X-wing out of the swamp...

Old has NOTHING to do with it... it's based on wisdom and connection to the force... so being old is probably better.

And wtf? Revan VS. ANAKIN!?!?!??! Do you not know Vaders identity yet or D-D_d-D_D_D_DURurrrrrrhh!H!!!!!!!!!!! DYyyyyyyyyuuuuuuRRrrrrrrrrrrHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

gj ***monkey! :thumbsup:

vader is way too slow. And he has the electrical weakness. He is not super strong in force powers. He also lost to a barely trained weakling.

Lol being a cyborg isn't a bad disability... Luke lost his hand but he is still strong.

VADER IS VERY STRONG IN THE FORCE... everyone knows that.

He wasn't defeated by a weakling. <_< He gave his life to help save his son.

:thumbsup: You people keep posting nonsense in the name of Revan and none of it is true. :lol:

i'm not posting nonsense. You don't see vader do much more than force choke and move a few objects around in the air. Yoda and dooku can do better. And he was defeated by luke, if you remember it, who was barely trained.

yeah, yoda and dooku happened to have something called SPECIAL EFFECTS on their side. u must b a rite moron if you think that vader would of been that slow if the trilogy had been made with the same technology as the prequels. oh nd as for luke defeating him so 'easily' perhaps if you watch the film again you will realise vader saved lukes life from the emperor, as a lightsider luke felt he couldnt kill his own father so he never defeated him neway

vader is way too slow. And he has the electrical weakness. He is not super strong in force powers. He also lost to a barely trained weakling.

luke is not a weakling. do u think a weakling could rebuild the jedi order? or fight the yuzhang vong(sp?)? or could a weakling destroy the death star?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Luke is no weakling. Though I doubt he could ever beat some of the more powerful Sith (Exar Kun, Darth Revan, Darth Bane, Emperor Palpatine) without help.

Luke did rebuild the jedi order, and that is no small feat. Neither is fighting off the Yuuzhang Vong.

Vaders suit would certainly slow him down, and his age will have been beginning to get to him by that time. Vader would never be able to commit fully to battling Luke, because he wanted to keep him alive to turn him to the Dark Side, at almost any cost.

P.S. Luke does defeat Vader in the movie

perhaps if you watch the movie again you will see that Luke does defeat Vader. Vader throwing palpatine has nothing to do with it.

And in the original film period vader is slow, which is why he is defeated. He is old, and he wears a giant suit that would more than likely prohibit movement

okay luke does defeat vader but hey lukes no weakling and if you say that you will be torn to shreds by everyone. im more interested in your criticism of vaders speed, firstly you quote his age, here i say look at dooku, he was close to vaders age when he battled yoda. secondly the suit, i take it you didnt notice jango fett wearing a suit, but hey he wasnt cumbersome he was quite acrobatic, then take a look at boba, same sort of costume just much slower, why: TECHNOLOY USED IN FILM MAKING.

perhaps if you watch the movie again you will see that Luke does defeat Vader. Vader throwing palpatine has nothing to do with it.

And in the original film period vader is slow, which is why he is defeated. He is old, and he wears a giant suit that would more than likely prohibit movement

okay luke does defeat vader but hey lukes no weakling and if you say that you will be torn to shreds by everyone. im more interested in your criticism of vaders speed, firstly you quote his age, here i say look at dooku, he was close to vaders age when he battled yoda. secondly the suit, i take it you didnt notice jango fett wearing a suit, but hey he wasnt cumbersome he was quite acrobatic, then take a look at boba, same sort of costume just much slower, why: TECHNOLOY USED IN FILM MAKING.

That's true. Jango Fett in action is CGI. Boba Fett is an actor in a suit.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he