LucasArts Insider

Check out the website on Wednesday, July 14th as we reveal a brand new area of the game and the newest villian of the Old Republic, Darth Sion! If you haven't been to the site recently, we've also added a narrated demo walktrough video, new character and planet info and an intense, lightsaber duel wallpaper for you to download.

Being cryptic, are we?

What? No! :o

I posted the insider press release in the first post, thats all it says! ;)

Is that a paid service, the 'LA insider'? Are they beginning to sell the new info?????????????

Nope it's free.

You just have to give them your S.S. number and promise to fight for Lucas if he calls apo.....wait a minute...

Check out the website on Wednesday, July 14th as we reveal a brand new area of the game and the newest villian of the Old Republic, Darth Sion! If you haven't been to the site recently, we've also added a narrated demo walktrough video, new character and planet info and an intense, lightsaber duel wallpaper for you to download.

Hopefully the new area will be a 'City'-planet this time, after a cuople mysterious planets and vast scenarios i think it's time for some civilization for a change.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

OH MY GOD THAT'S TOMMOROW! :o ARGH! :o HEHEHEHE! :lol: HIHIHI! :D JUBII! ;) LALALALALA! :p WOOHOO! B)

I didn't follow that closely when the original KOTOR came out, but did they reveal all the NPC party members before the game was released? Or were some kept secret until after release?

The reason I ask is, because I'd really like to get some information on all your NPC party members and was curious whether that'd be out before or after release.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I didnt follow that closely either, but I believe they didnt disclose all the characters and kept some secret. Id like to learn more about KOTOR II characters, however Id also like to save some surprises for the actual game.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

No, they were all revealed before release, I remember

I think this time might be different if one of the NPC party members happens to be a returning NPC (or perhaps Revan himself/herself). If that scenario happens, I think they'll keep that party member under wraps until release.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)