ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

The next episode looks serious.  I feel bad for Charlie.

Maybe subconsciously Charlie is trying to be a hero by hoarding all the heroin to himself. That way he isn't spreading the evil of poppy poison to the rest of the castaways.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Less than an hour till Mikey decides to go postal.

and after rewatching the cloud bit, I think that it shows you what you want to see, much like the computer is doing with Walt and mentioned by the guy in the Dharma movie. Then, once you figure it out and get the creeping willies, it strikes.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I think the premise and story is pretty stupid, I mean, Jurasic park, Indiana Jones, Castaway, resident evil - Make up your ****ing mind, you can't have it all -

though i'm sure that doesen't keep the network execs from thinking themselves geniouses. The acting and characterisation is pretty solid though. Thats what makes it worthwhile.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

That was anticlimactic.  Looks like the others aren't zombies after all. :huh:

And I didn't figure Jin to be quite so...whipped.

Dude i told you that zombie script was a red herring!

If there wasn't a "sawyer" on the passenger list, why wasn't he suspected as being one of The Others?

So the finale will probably be the war, the interim being the training and stuff. Awesome way to kill off deadwood! On second thought maybe the war will occur sooner, 10/11 episodes is a lot to focus on "training" unless the pace slows down to a crawl like it did before christmas. :ph34r:

If there wasn't a "sawyer" on the passenger list, why wasn't he suspected as being one of The Others?

I think they didn't suspect Sawyer because some of the other castaways probably seen him on the flight.

And I still think that the zombie story would have been entertaining. :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I disagree with you on that one, Surrepflatus. I have no sympathy for men who work all the time and leave their wives alone. But that last thing she said about ' You'll always need something to fix' made me cringe just a bit.

Besides Jack is a dumbass for mentioning it. He just should have said " that wop tried to stick her toungue down my throat but I was all like back off biatch cantyou see the rock on mah finga?" or something along those lines.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif