ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

I liked that for the first time in a while on this show you just about forgot to look for hidden clues or 'hey did you see that little blip on the side of the postcard?' moments.

BTW was there any?... :-

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did you need a tissue , KQ3?

Five years is actually a pretty good run for just about any show nowadays. Angel lasted five, hopefully the finale for Alias will end better than how Angel left off.

edited because 'lsated' is not a word

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/artic...t_id=1001570832

Havn't seen Lost yet, surprise, but Alias is done

maybe the last episode will explain.....anything

and she better end up with The Willage!

Kinda a shame, this season is the best since season 2 in my opinion.

Maybe it's for the best though.

Not sure I thought this episode was all that grand, it wasn't bad or anything, but not lovin it like you guys

Don't worry, you are not the only one to be unimpressed

I mean, I prolly could have written this episode after watching the previous episode, nothing surprised me. O mean come on, she's a cop?!?! Shocker....

Lets face it, we're all watching Lost for the mystery and surprises. Otherwise it's just Freinds on an island.

Lets face it, we're all watching Lost for the mystery and surprises. Otherwise it's just Freinds on an island.

I actually liked the way the last episode played out. Not so much creepy weepy like most of the season and a little more touchy feely.

But you're right about the cop thing being a dead giveaway.

Since there were no real mysteries this week , I thought I'd add my own.

Does the island have a nanite dentist?

post-7948-1132947509_thumb.jpg

post-7948-1132947528_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I actually thought the show really ended well this week. There was some time there where I thought they would keep them stuck out in the jungle for another week. They actually made it possible for everyone to come in with a smooth transition.

Although I was hoping Ana Lucia was going to take off solo and be the next frenchwoman, all crazy and alone.

I actually thought the show really ended well this week.  There was some time there where I thought they would keep them stuck out in the jungle for another week.  They actually made it possible for everyone to come in with a smooth transition. 

Although I was hoping Ana Lucia was going to take off solo and be the next frenchwoman, all crazy and alone.

I was just hoping she'd get shot by the bunker buddies, or skinned alive by the Others, or tortured to death by Sayid.

:-

evil_twin.jpg

Wow!! I just got OWNED!!!

And noticing that the big green is around, I hope that whatever happens on tonights episode that Charlie somehow finds a way to die/ get dismembered/ and or eaten by teh monstah.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just caught the last minute or so. Maybe I'll be paying a little bit more attention to it in two hours when its on again. And didn't Michael just watch the movie saying

don't **** with the computer

?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif