ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

I guess it just made me wonder the way he looked at that bible and all.  And to me, he seems like a super spiritual kinda guy... :thumbsup:

He could very well be :)

I'm not saying he's not religious, I'm just saying he was probably just punishing himself out of remourse :)

Didn't she ask why after 40 days he finally decided to talk, and then he told her that it's because after 40 days she finally decided to cry?

That was what i saw anyway... but i also thought it was interesting the way they filmed him handling the Bible for a second. You are prompted to wonder what is going on in his mind.

40 days has some significance in Christianity - Jesus was alive for 40 days after he rose again. Christians give up certain foods for 40 days during Lent

My guess is eko was staying silent as some kind of personal penance for killing the men or maybe out of respect for the plane dead.

darque, where on earth did you get the idea that lost is set in 2009? :wub:

Did anyone take note of the teddy bear?

Did anyone take note of the teddy bear?

I noticed that the little girl had the teddy bear, what other significance does it have?

BTW maybe Eko has to keep silent for twenty days. He did kill two of them... :p

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It was in an earlier episode, micheal and echo the dolphin were hiding as teh others waled by, the last one was carrying the bear.

BTW, again, this all boils down to Lockes famous words in the first episode: There are two side, one light, one dark.

If "the others" only take "the good ones", makes you think

Edited by kumquatq3

When that Goodwin cat was talking about the children being in 'a better place' I couldn't help but automatically think the others are a bunch of cannibals.

Still pissed that they aren't zombies though :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Wow I'm actually quite interested to see how far the crazy devil-bat is willing to take this. I would've said Oh yeah Sayid'll be okay last week. So far tonight I'm not convinced she won't slit his throat. :wacko:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sorry, but any sympathy I had for her was eliminated when she

lied about not knowing where the man who shot her was

, but as I write this, my opinion is beginning to shift.

Nope, seeing Sayid carrying Shannon back makes me hate her all over again.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif