Note to Developers: DON'T FREAKING KILL REVAN!

It's a different game anyway and you are not playing the same character in the sequel so I don't know what difference it makes to kill Revan.

I actually hated that a character's background and history was forced on me when playing the game, even if I had full control over the character's development.

Bastila sucks...

I wish you could have killed her when you went DS.

That reminded me of someone at the boards at bioware who played through KotOR DSM in order to able to kill Carth at the end, only to find out that you can only do it as DSF.

Never seen such anger in a post.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That reminded me of someone at the boards at bioware who played through KotOR DSM in order to able to kill Carth at the end, only to find out that you can only do it as DSF.

Can't say I blame him. Wonder how Dave Gaider feels to have created a character who is so widely loathed?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Can't say I blame him. Wonder how Dave Gaider feels to have created a character who is so widely loathed?

Pretty good actually, considering the huge amount of females who adores the guy :)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This is a bit off topic, but I have to wonder... Am I the only one who didn't hate ANY of the main characters of KotOR? I wasn't exactly crazy about T3-M4, but I didn't hate him... it.

I mean, so many people here seem to hate Carth and/or Bastilla, yet I liked both.

Bastila sucks...

How angry?

Pretty good actually, considering the huge amount of females who adores the guy :)

Yep. Women are so stupid. :)

Bastila sucks...

How angry?

Enough to make Satan blush and me laughing for 5 minutes.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Bastila sucks...

How angry?

Enough to make Satan blush and me laughing for 5 minutes.

Link? :)

I tried doing a search but there's about 150 diffirent threads about the same subject at bioware :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I wish i knew, i just found it on friends computer and he mailed it to me.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

This is a bit off topic, but I have to wonder... Am I the only one who didn't hate ANY of the main characters of KotOR? I wasn't exactly crazy about T3-M4, but I didn't hate him... it.

I mean, so many people here seem to hate Carth and/or Bastilla, yet I liked both.

No, not really, I just dislike T3, nothing as much as hate, even though I say that when i get mad.... ;);)

No, not really, I just dislike T3, nothing as much as hate, even though I say that when i get mad.... ;);)

It's difficult to hate a non-entity.

Pretty good actually, considering the huge amount of females who adores the guy ;)

Yep. Women are so stupid. ;)

The Bioware Carth fan girl death squads are coming for you for sure now my friend. Whatever you do don't let them take you alive. I must now go into hiding to avoid there wrath as well. Carth blows! :ph34r:

Cheers!

The Bioware Carth fan girl death squads are coming for you for sure now my friend. Whatever you do don't let them take you alive. I must now go into hiding to avoid there wrath as well. Carth blows! :ph34r:

Cheers!

Bring it.

*braces himself*

Well.....actually, I think the Carth fanatics are still pretty much on the Bio-boards rather than here....